Summer Mercato 2016
You're right, especially when it comes to Italian technical mids. But why do they have to be Italian? I think fans are overreacting with the italmilan thing because we signed an Italian. I still think the sale is happening for the reasons I previously posted.

About Soriano...no thanks Galliani. Replacing average with average. If we buy, it should only be an upgrade or potential to be an upgrade.
I dont think it will only be eyeTALIAN players but I think theyll try.Vasquez Lapadula Paletta back Soriano, these seen like very Milan moves.
This is not a bad signing. 9m in 3 years for one of the best Serie B players last season. Serie B isn't as bad as what sometimes people make it out to be. This could potentially turn out to be a good signing.

Hopefully, they continue with this and sign a new midfield. What we need are early signings and enough time for the team to be prepared.
well truth be told
we always do this kind of stuff since the 2000 day
remember gattuso??? he was bought from salernitana, the thing is, strikers usually fail to deliver where as midfielders rarely fail playing in serie a from serie b.
Pjaca's agent flirts with the idea of him joining Milan:

http://www.football-italia.net/86312/pja...join-milan

Not a bad time to try and secure some of the Croatian talents
[Image: v80c3l.jpg]
(06-24-2016, 03:18 PM)somedevil Wrote: This is not a bad signing. 9m in 3 years for one of the best Serie B players last season. Serie B isn't as bad as what sometimes people make it out to be. This could potentially turn out to be a good signing.

Hopefully, they continue with this and sign a new midfield. What we need are early signings and enough time for the team to be prepared.

Its not that its an awful signing , its the intent it shows.Its not like Juve or Napoli buying him thinking he had a great year lots of goals fast skillfull he could be a hit but no biggie if he isnt.

Its reading between the lines which is easy with Milan.Its a gamble signing that had better work out because when Baccas sold ( which I have bo doubt he will be) he better be able to take the pressure of being at the sh1t abyss that is Milan and having to deliver.
Anyone knows what happened to the Rodrigo Caio links? Was that legit?
We didn't have the luxury to make a gamble signing(Juve or Napoli have) since we need to keep Bacca and sign at least 4-5 starter to fight for top 3. it's an awful signing, as we wasted our 10 m euros for a serie b player, with 10 m euros, we could have signed a quality midfielder. this is why l started not to believe in sale.

We need Kross-Andre Gomes kind of midfielders more than Caio.
I'm am one of the biggest advocates for fixing our midfield first and foremost. But, we can't deny the fact that we need a solid partner for Romagnoli too. That's where the Caio link was a positive one imo.

Again, we can't overreact and be negative because of the Lapadula signing. I know that's hard to do, I'm in that boat too. But what if 10mil is minuscule to what we are about to spend when/if the sale happens. I don't see Lapadula as a starter here....not yet at least, and I don't think we are buying him to be a starter. So at this point, the fact that we are spending 10mil on a back up/rotation player, can also be taken as a positive.

Let's just wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks.