Summer Mercato 2016
Witsel Lukaku €100m + sale money...Come on , ye are all better than that.
lukaku is shit, no better than pavoleti
(06-26-2016, 03:04 PM)nefremo Wrote: Dev, great post. The structure you mentioned is so common sense but a must for any serious club. But time and time again this management just fails to implement a good strategy.

Thanks. I've raised this point before, I don't think I say anything clever or groundbreaking, it's just simple common sense and logic on factors we need to take into consideration with reasons why. The management on the other hand are the complete opposite, they're anything but logical.
I like Lukaku, but his price should be around €25-30M,
(06-27-2016, 10:26 AM)edysim Wrote: I like Lukaku, but his price should be around €25-30M,

Why should his price be around that ? He's already been bought and sold for more than that and was a big success.His price is what a team are willing to pay and the reality is in 2016 it could be €45/€50/55/€60m
"Bacca to Roma, Zaza to Milan?"

http://www.football-italia.net/86445/bac...zaza-milan

No sale --> all italian.
I am now certain Juve will want De Sciglio more after his good game today vs Spain. He crossed well and dealt well defensively
He can go for €35M min. D*** u Gali if you ever sell him to Juve.
Since DES seems to be regaining his form, we have to keep him around. We have a lot of options at RB, but we don't have any certainties there. Abate is injured every other game; Calabria is too young to be counted on as a sure fire contributor. DES would actually be the most likely long term answer at the position for the moment. Selling him for 30M is worth it, since the money is a lot. But selling for 10M is just darn right stupidity.
(06-27-2016, 08:11 AM)sylrus Wrote: lukaku is shit, no better than pavoleti

He's not shit. Perception and his style are against him. But in no way is he shit. He's the most promising striker at the moment. He can pretty much score with any foot, is fast, strong, is improving at an incredible rate and is a 100% devoted professional. Not bad to have that type of player in the team. But not for 80m