Summer Mercato 2016
Me to. I think lapadula will be a smart signing from us and 10m would be a steal.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Sandro Ramirez to leave Barca for free this summer. Seem to be a talent winger. Anyone follows him?

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2879127/barce...his-summer
Being totally realistic as I dont see a sale happening.

For CB we'll see Zapata start more and Paletta is back.I dont count out a 1 year Mexes extension either  or as was rumoured someone like Arbeloa signed for free and heralded as a CB.Ivanovic is also free IIRC.

In midfield we'll have Montolivo Mauri Poli Bertolacci , they'll claim Bonaventura & Honda as mids too.
I think we'll see a signing like Soriano (maybe) or Badelj.Matti Fernandez is very very likely as Montella knows him...likes him...and he's free.I also see Fellaini as a very very strong possibility far more likely than Witsel or Kovacic.

We'll ofcourse have endless links with Kovacic Witsel and other players from Real Bayern PSG City Chelsea Man Utd as they all have new coaches , well Zidanes first summer window.But we wont sign any of them.

Upfront and for winger/CAM Bacca sold Niang sold Menez sold , oddly I think Adriano will stay.We have the Pjaca link and he does look a real talent and a steal at €15m maybe a few more million.On the other side we have Ljajic young'ish talented and a bit damaged after a very poor 2 year period at Inter and Roma.He prob can be got on loan with a €6/€7m option or obligation.I think he'll be signed and not Pjaca.
Lapadula has already signed Adriano will stay IMO and I think its a formality before Jovetic switches stripes of Milano.Loan so low cost.If another CF comes in it will be Pavoletti or Pelle.We'll no doubt be linked to Vasquez all summer and maybe even Isco and Pastore as a CAM But in the end if we do use a Treq it will be Honda or Bona or even Ljajic.

Thats my honest most realistic view on this mercato.I dont see it going any other way.
LOL at Jay Crisp's pessimism. Big Grin

Unfortunately, I am totally with you. Sad
(07-02-2016, 10:45 AM)xudong Wrote: LOL at Jay Crisp's pessimism. Big Grin

Unfortunately, I am totally with you. Sad

God dammit Xu you spelled REALISM wrong  Devilol
(07-02-2016, 11:19 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: God dammit Xu you spelled REALISM wrong  Devilol

I was thinking that post is pretty much an optimist angle... Smile
Man, that's depressing! Big Grin
Does anyone disagree ? And think Im being a grumpy pessimist ?

Talk of Suso plus €1.5m for Matti Fernandez now.I thought Fernandez was out of contract, he isnt.Thats a bit silly a promising young player for a guy thats 30 not a great move IMO
On Football Italia (http://www.football-italia.net/86690/mil...ayed-again) they write that some delay is caused by "tricky negotiations". I wonder if that refers to Galliani doing something evil again.
Galliani that slippery genius