Summer Mercato 2016
have seen the video of him on youtube, and i can definitely say that his strong foot is his right foot. and he likes to cut in to the centre from the left.
He's "extremely close" to signing for us, says calciomercato.com. Juve are out of the race.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
Pjaca article

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/mark...an-tug-war
Premium Sport says we more or less have a deal for Pjaca. Full agreement with both the club and the player. If true I think this is a real signal of intent from Milan, considering that Borussia and Juve were both after him.
22-23 million plus bonuses for Pjaca, according to Sky. The only things that remain now are the approval of the consortium and the definite yes from the player (who apparently was very tempted tonight).
Though I know nothing about Pjaca, I am happy that at least we are now linked with seemingly quality players. Smile
(07-06-2016, 11:20 PM)xudong Wrote: Though I know nothing about Pjaca, I am happy that at least we are now linked with seemingly quality players. Smile

I don't know much about him myself tbh, I just love that we're competing for players wanted by big clubs again Big Grin
Also, Sky says that we will more than likely close for Musacchio in the coming days for about 20mil.

So if all this happens as the papers say, in the first couple weeks of the market we will have signed Lapadula, Pjaca and Musacchio for about 50-55mil. I think this is a great start, but more importantly, I hope that we still have 50mil or so left for that midfield upgrade.
(07-06-2016, 03:20 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Some transfer news today..

Pjaca's agent says we're in advantage for him. Both him and Kovacic seem like they'll be signed right when the Chinese give the go ahead and take over.
We've apparently prepared an offer for Mati Fernandez, we should meet with his agent in the week.
We've been linked with Pastore and Rabiot from PSG.
Apparently, Andre Gomes could be a serious target as well according to Milannews.
Finally, the not so good news... Pavoletti and Zaza

I'd be happy if we signed Pjaca and a striker or two (depending on Bacca leaving), and Kovacic, Mati Fernandez, and one of Pastore/Gomez or Rabiot to complete our midfield.

Very happy with the signing of Pjaca, also happy with the idea of the above... Would be awesome to get Andre Gomes, Pastore, Mati for the midfield... Wouldnt get Rabiot if we got those... as for Pavoletti and Zaza... Always liked Zaza, chicken dance penalty aside, he's a great footballer who is still relatively young and has plenty to offer... Pavoletti for me can stay where he is unless we sell off every striker we have... in which case I would actually prefer spending the money on a younger striker...

Say we sell off Bacca, Adriano, Menez. We end up with Zaza, Lapadulla, and a younger striker to bring through... Let's not forget we can play Pjaca there if we need to. 3 strikers for a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 is fine...

Still waiting on a CB...
Edit: Musacchio fixes the CB problem... :p
(07-06-2016, 02:27 PM)reza Wrote: Let's restart the fantasy thread http://milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=68

Tongue

there you go. I've submitted my fantasy team... And I haven't gone too crazy... I think it's actually achievable. Albeit extremely difficult.