Poll: Your favorite team to win Euro 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belgium
0%
0 0%
Croatia
0%
0 0%
England
0%
0 0%
France
0%
0 0%
Germany
33.33%
4 33.33%
Italy
66.67%
8 66.67%
Portugal
0%
0 0%
Spain
0%
0 0%
Sweden
0%
0 0%
Others
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Euro 2016
Lightbulb 
[Image: UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg]
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
France or Germany. But of course I want the Italians to win.
Marchisio is out of Euro 2016, injured his knee.
(04-17-2016, 06:44 PM)reza Wrote: Marchisio is out of Euro 2016, injured his knee.

& there goes the Italian chances ....
I would be supporting the samller teams to cause an upset
Slovakia .... because I love Hostel (2005)  movie
Turkey .... Because they were sensational in 2002 world cup
Ice Land .... Because once they had Eidur Gudjohnsen, who was one of my favorite players from Jose Mourinho Chelsea team
Hungry .... It would be nice to see them win some thing big after all these years

Sagrin
Formerly mzk57
@mzk marchisio never performed up to his Juventus form with the National team

anyway, with Conte's Logic and his players choices, I'd be surprised if Italy make it out of the group.
(04-19-2016, 05:13 PM)Ace Wrote: @mzk marchisio never performed up to his Juventus form with the National team

anyway, with Conte's Logic and his players choices, I'd be surprised if Italy make it out of the group.

Yep, Conte seems to have lost it with the NT ... A lot of people say there is no more talented Italian players. I think that's wrong and the current/next generation could be good again.

But of course, it's easier not taking risks, asking to Pirlo to come back (who bets he will be at the Euro ?), use Thiago Motta and call your favorite players from when you coached in a club (Giaccherini anybody ?).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(04-20-2016, 09:45 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Yep, Conte seems to have lost it with the NT ... A lot of people say there is no more talented Italian players. I think that's wrong and the current/next generation could be good again.

But of course, it's easier not taking risks, asking to Pirlo to come back (who bets he will be at the Euro ?), use Thiago Motta and call your favorite players from when you coached in a club (Giaccherini anybody ?).

This Icon_lol2

to be honest, if Pirlo coming to Euro's means that T. Motta and Giaccherini stay home.. I'd take it in a heartbeat!
(04-21-2016, 05:55 AM)Ace Wrote: This Icon_lol2

to be honest, if Pirlo coming to Euro's means that T. Motta and Giaccherini stay home.. I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Are you crazy ?!
Don't you think a Pirlo-Motta midfield would be perfect ?! Especially with Giaccherini on the left ! Let's put Maggio on the right too.
The fastest Italian NT of the history !
Italy should play with a 3-6-1 formation

Buffon

Barazagli --- Bannuci --- Chelini

Motta

Abate ---  Veratti---   Pirlo  --- De Rossi --- Bonaventura

Rossi
Formerly mzk57
(04-21-2016, 08:09 AM)mzk57 Wrote: Italy should play with a 3-6-1 formation

Buffon

Barazagli --- Bannuci --- Chelini

Motta

Abate ---  Veratti---   Pirlo  --- De Rossi --- Bonaventura

Rossi

Zeekay, I love that team ! Perfect for the next WC in 2010 ! Don't you think Verratti and Bona are a bit too young ?