Matchday 15: Milan - Crotone (Sunday, December 4 - 12:30 CET)
i dont know if you gonna be ok with not fit with the team and than showing up on sevilla and training with them, im not.
and about lapadula wants to take the pk, is it disrespect just because you want to score goals??
(12-07-2016, 02:33 AM)sylrus Wrote: i dont know if you gonna be ok with not fit with the team and than showing up on sevilla and training with them, im not.
and about lapadula wants to take the pk, is it disrespect just because you want to score goals??

That was just a rumor, never confirmed. 

No, I am not trying to defend Bacca.  Devilcool
(12-07-2016, 02:33 AM)sylrus Wrote: and about lapadula wants to take the pk, is it disrespect just because you want to score goals??

It is disrespect because there are clear rules made by people over Niang and especialy over Lapadula - who's doing what. In this case - who is penalty taker.
And now we have some guy who played like 5-6 games where he was more than awful(except one goal he somehow scored ). In those times he was ok. But than he socres 2 goals againt one of the worst teams in league and wooo hoooo ,he suddenly thinks that he's over any rules ,over any authority in club. He's over his teammates he's over Montela ,what the hell ,he's even over Berlusconi... No rules can be aplied on him ,because he's FUC***IN Lapadula who scored TWO GOALS against EMPOLI. Get on your knees and show respect to your new God or be destroyed in flames or hell...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I just came here to say fcuk off to Carlos Bacca and his disrespect to the club
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(12-07-2016, 12:19 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It is disrespect because there are clear rules made by people over Niang and especialy over Lapadula - who's doing what. In this case - who is penalty taker.
And now we have some guy who played like 5-6 games where he was more than awful(except one goal he somehow scored ). In those times he was ok. But than he socres 2 goals againt one of the worst teams in league and wooo hoooo ,he suddenly thinks that he's over any rules ,over any authority in club. He's over his teammates he's over Montela ,what the hell ,he's even over Berlusconi... No rules can be aplied on him ,because he's FUC***IN Lapadula who scored TWO GOALS against EMPOLI. Get on your knees and show respect to your new God or be destroyed in flames or hell...

It seems that you really have some very strong feelings against Lapadula, though I find it hard to believe. I think it is okay that we all have different opinions then.  Devilcool
Playing as a starter in front of home crowd, wanted to score very much (and especially was 1-1) , I didnt see big issue with Lapadula wanted to take the penalty (though he knew the prioritised taker). Furthermore, he apologised after the game. Bacca has bigger issue in him , me think..
(12-08-2016, 03:32 AM)xudong Wrote: It seems that you really have some very strong feelings against Lapadula, though I find it hard to believe. I think it is okay that we all have different opinions then.  Devilcool

I just scorn people who's acting like him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.