Matchday 34: Crotone - Milan (Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
I hope not. Those 2 together are a disaster. It's funny how we don't realize (well I'll speak for myself) how good and calming Romagnoli actually is until he is not on the field anymore. Sure he isn't Nesta and he may have stalled in his development a little bit, but I still think we have a gem on our hands and he'll get so much better with someone more competent next to him. I so wish we had someone like Nesta/Maldini/Silva right now....
(04-27-2017, 08:16 PM)reza Wrote: Romagnoli a doubt, we may have to endure Zapata and Paletta

oh no... please tell me you're joking...
(04-27-2017, 08:16 PM)reza Wrote: Romagnoli a doubt, we may have to endure Zapata and Paletta

Again?  Confused
Really depressing to think we could have the same CBs as last week Sad

What's Gomez's condition?
Maybe because they are inconsistent, this week would be the time they put on a great performance? Big Grin One can always hope.
(04-28-2017, 03:51 PM)xudong Wrote: Maybe because they are inconsistent, this week would be the time they put on a great performance? Big Grin One can always hope.

True its 50-50 since last game they were dreadful, (hopefully) this week is the opposite  Sagrin
Lineups:
Crotone: Cordaz; Rosi, Ceccherini, Ferrari, Martella; Rohden, Barberis, Crisetig, Nalini; Trotta, Falcinelli

Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Cristian Zapata, Paletta, Vangioni; Kucka, Locatelli, Mati Fernandez; Suso, Lapadula, Deulofeu

I hope Locatelli has an excellent game to confirm he deserves to start. I don't really want Sosa back lol.
the back is really2 fragile, anyway, any good links to watch?
They'll be ok. By the laws of universe it's impossible to play bad like they did last weekend ,twice in a row.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
sylrus try here (ads are a pain though)...

http://www.livefootballol.me/streaming/s...milan.html