Milan jersey discussion
Honesty how does something like this get approved?
(09-15-2020, 01:31 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: Honesty how does something like this get approved?

the away jersey?
i like it, i'm thinking of getting one this season, it's either the away or the home, still can't make my mind
(09-15-2020, 03:06 AM)sylrus Wrote: the away jersey?
i like it, i'm thinking of getting one this season, it's either the away or the home, still can't make my mind

Can I help you with your choice? The home one
Just saw the away kit on the Milan YouTube page. It's still not great but I don't think it has as much red as the leak suggested.

\
Siamo a posto cosi.
I think it looks better when someone is wearing it. It did look very underwhelming when the initial pictures came out. But it's not terrible. I'll only be buying the home one this year. There are also some great training tops that are a lot more worth it then our away and 3rd kits.
Nice... except I want us to stay Puma forever(Puma has always been my fav)
where do you usually buy the jersey online? im planning to get one this year, but im still looking if there is a discount coupon when i buy it through the acmilan store
PUMA & BALR have dropped special edition kits for Dortmund, Marseille, Man City & AC Milan

[Image: EoJZEzBW8AcLNOy?format=jpg&name=360x360]

[Image: EoJc4sbXMAEa2Q8?format=jpg&name=small]
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
The AC Milan Away Shirt 2020 2021 features an all-over print,It has visual impulse.

It's a good design.