Milan jersey discussion
I don't mind Sleeve Sponsors. Any extra $$$ helps.

also... googled them... first thing I see;
Crypto Exchange BitMex To Pay $100 Million To Settle Claims Of Illegal Trading And Anti-Money Laundering Violations
The sleeve sponsorship looks weird and ugly, but probably because I am not used to it.

Like Porcho said, extra cash is always good.
Our third jersey this season is ugly too. (not sure if it just came out, but I just saw it.)

In fact, all three jerseys this season are ugly. Damn.

The away one is kind of decent (least terrible of the three), but I am not a big fan of cream color.
aka xudong
I think Nike makes the nicest kits, and kicks for that matter. Their footy shoes are much nicer than any others.
(09-21-2021, 04:09 AM)ACMmike Wrote: I think Nike makes the nicest kits, and kicks for that matter. Their footy shoes are much nicer than any others.

I'm a huge fan of Puma and think they Used to make the best kits but they've fallen behind a little. Nike's taken over again as best kit producer IMO.
Boots are hit and miss year in year out. 
I love the Puma boots though. less choices but I definitely prefer those.
Milan has first ever back of shirt sponsor.

Back of shirt has me always wondering about players tucking in shirts, players don't these days, but has potential to partially obscure sponsor logo.

[Image: 2022.02.21-CU-wefox-Interna.JPG?w=1280&auto=format]
(02-21-2022, 03:54 PM)reza Wrote: Milan has first ever back of shirt sponsor.

Back of shirt has me always wondering about players tucking in shirts, players don't these days, but has potential to partially obscure sponsor logo.

In the past, I remember that players would get a yellow card for not tucking in their shirt, unless their name was Franco Baresi of course. Devilol Devilol
aka xudong
(02-21-2022, 03:54 PM)reza Wrote: Milan has first ever back of shirt sponsor.

[Image: 2022.02.21-CU-wefox-Interna.JPG?w=1280&auto=format]

Some spanish and Brazilian clubs even have sponsers on their Buttock area Icon_lol2 Well for money...Big Grin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Well I guess I'm done buying jerseys. Will stick to t shirts and polo I guess.
Better to put Megan Fox on jersey than this fox.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.