Matchday 38: Cagliari - Milan (Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
Really don't care too much about the result. Best Milan player today was...Crosta Big Grin

Han, the 19 year old North Korean guy looked good too actually, he caused a lot of difficulties.

As for our lot, it's become fairly routine for the players to disappoint. I thought Locatelli and Calabria put in a fair showing on the whole, don't really have issues with their performances. Donnarumma showed that the recent rumours appear to be affecting his performances. Mati had a decent first half, but completely disappeared in the second.

Paletta ended the season pretty much in the way he's been all year, had some useful moments, but getting a stupid red card (even if the first yellow was questionable).  

As for the rest, their performances aren't worth commenting on, we know they're mediocre at best.

edit: While I agree Donnarumma could have dealt with the freekick at the end better, it wasn't a simple save due to the way the ball swerved. It was a pretty well hit freekick and the flight of the ball was quite hard to react to.
Good news is that almost everyone that started the game today will not be anywhere near the starting 11 next season.

The second goal was offside, but not too bothered by it. Our players should have been tracking the runs right after the shot. Also, Donnarumma has to take a lot of the blame on it. He has a tendency to do that on free kicks. He tries to cheat and get a step ahead because he thinks the ball will go over the wall. I remember him doing that on a free kick against Sassuolo last season where Berardi scored on him from not so good of an angle. I also remember him doing that on other occasions even though we didn't get scored on.

Oh well, this is is. Not a good way to finish a season, but it is what it is. As I said, it gives me comfort to know that the players that played today (apart from 1 or 2) will not be starting games next season.
(05-28-2017, 04:06 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Really don't care too much about the result. Best Milan player today was...Crosta Big Grin

Agreed!