Mateo Musacchio
I guess its official on acmilan.com. Welcome Mateo, hope you settle well and form a great partership with Romagnoli!
Don't know much about him since I rarely watch La Liga. But we've been wanting him for some time now, when the takeover was touch and go until it's official, so I hope we did our homework.

Welcome to Milan.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Welcome to him Smile I've had my doubts, but really hoping he'll prove me totally wrong Big Grin
Very good signing. He will be a great backup to Romagnoli and ........ Rugani Big Grin
Welcome Mateo
No B&G, no gold letters anymore...? Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-30-2017, 06:53 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: No B&G, no gold letters anymore...? Sagrin

Can't wait for Mr.X on August 31 Big Grin
A very good first signing for this mercato... A solid choice that worst case will be miles better then what we currently have, best case could become one of the top defenders.
Why isn't Musacchio in the Argentina squad? Is he injured? Does he have a bad relationship with the coach? I mean, they have all these old centre backs still playing in Argentina in the squad. Surely he should be better than those?
Well he's 26 and only has 6 caps, and Argentina NT is not famous for its quality centre-backs... I also found it strange.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!