Winter Mercato 11'/12'
(09-08-2011, 07:12 AM)will4li Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 05:09 PM)dejo Wrote: and who are those from goal.com..are they football experts?no they aren't..they are just journalists...and I believe that Gervinho is better than Ayew but I would never have any of them in my team...don't get me wrong I am not expert either but I have eyes and Ayew and Balotelli in this moment are not better solution for Milan style...Balotelli has massive potential but his work ethic is very low and Ayew's reputation is just a product of journalism....

By your theory,we'd better strengthen the squad only with big money spend for widely proven players.

I'm sure I didn't wrote that in any of my post...Confused
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
Well then,name a few younster you'd like milan to recruit if you think goal.com is full of crap.midfielders are ok if you think our attack is all set.
May god with chinese footbball
Milan doesn't need a youngster right now...Milan needs players in midfield, aged from 23-28 who can deliver performances right away, thats why I think Riccardo Montolivo and Kevin Constant would be excellent for Milan, first of all they are cheap because Montolivo's contract would expire in june 2012, and relatively uknown(only Constant's case) and believe me Kevin Constant is very very good player...

Since you asked the youngsters that I would like to see in Milan are: Stevan Jovetić (Fiorentina), Oscar (Internacional Porto Alegre), Elia(Juventus-too bad,his transfer was cheap),Danilo (Porto-ex Santos), El Sharaawy ( well this wish became reality)....I named those player because I have seen them playing in various tournaments, not because I've read about them on the internet...

3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
(09-08-2011, 12:48 PM)dejo Wrote: ... Kevin Constant is very very good player...

I completely agree. I watched him vs Milan, Juve, Inter and Roma over past two seasons and I was very surprised. He's very offensive minded, has great tehnique and dribbling skills. He's also quick and strong, but his work rate and defending skills are very questionable, at least as far I've seen.

He could be very good reinforcement, but I doubt he'll play CM, I would rather see him as CAM, even if his natural position seem to be wide midfielder or winger.

btw, does anyone knows who's this guy?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...milan-move
Agree about monty and constant signing,both cheap and very good.Is that all you wish for winter market? you are sweet,man! we are set for attack and midfield then.we add nothing except depth and preparation for future.

Did you see andre ayew's play at last world cup? I think he is an Elia with more dicipine. to be frank,I havn't seen a single game of El sharaawy, he is a total unkown to me.I really envy your passion for milan! you followed a serie B player,that's amazing.

I think with completed and potential buy of aquilani,nocerino,monty and constant.we will be set at midfield.to compete 2 giants of la liga.we'd better dream some good manoeuvre on the 3 attack positions .
I'm jealous of Juventus because of their new stadium. It looks great. According to Goal.com, it cost 100 million (almost as much as Madrid paid ManU for CR!) and Sportfive paid Juve 75 million for naming rights. 25 million net?!? We need to get a stadium of our own ASAP! Otherwise, Juve will make tons of money over the next few years, buying top talent while we are handcuffed by the FFP.

(09-08-2011, 02:01 PM)will4li Wrote: Did you see andre ayew's play at last world cup? I think he is an Elia with more dicipine. to be frank,I havn't seen a single game of El sharaawy, he is a total unkown to me.I really envy your passion for milan! you followed a serie B player,that's amazing.

Where have you been last year? El Shaarawy is maybe Italy's biggest talent, U-21 wise. I think everyone followed Serie A will know a thing or two about him.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Chinese TV net did't do euro U21 tournament,there is no chance for me to watch shaarawy's game.

PLus,andre ayew played a big part in Ghana NT,while El shaarawy is playing U-20 game,that's 2 different criteria to measure a player.
With completed and potential buy of aquilani,nocerino,monty and constant.we will be set at midfield.to compete 2 giants of la liga.we'd better dream some good manoeuvre on the 3 attack positions .

Why not wingers? lots of people here don't like wingers,Allegeri plays 4-3-3,I don't see why wingers can't fit in this system.juventus,a team never played wingers in his glories days,are playing wingers now! why not us? Bale might be out of reach for his price tag,andre ayew is considerable,I think.
(09-09-2011, 03:18 AM)will4li Wrote: With completed and potential buy of aquilani,nocerino,monty and constant.we will be set at midfield.to compete 2 giants of la liga.we'd better dream some good manoeuvre on the 3 attack positions .

Why not wingers? lots of people here don't like wingers,Allegeri plays 4-3-3,I don't see why wingers can't fit in this system.juventus,a team never played wingers in his glories days,are playing wingers now! why not us? Bale might be out of reach for his price tag,andre ayew is considerable,I think.

We don't need wingers because we use 4-3-1-2 formation not 4-3-3. We can switch to 4-3-3 and use (forward) winger but it will waste much money since we have very strong forward department and we don't need any recruitment for the department.

To use winger in 3-midfielder position is not a good option IMO since it is not the optimal position for wingers to play. We have use Serginho as in more offensive duty than left fullback and he succeeded as (forward) winger or one of two offensive players behind single striker in 4-3-2-1 formation, not when he played as left CM.

I still fail to find winger who perform well in 3-midfielder position in high level competition. Maybe there are few but not many.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta