Week#3: Napoli - Milan
(09-15-2011, 10:03 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 06:58 AM)Ryo Wrote: Nope, he hasn't. You mistook him for Merkel.

Ah yes. But how did you know that? Sagrin

Anyway it's an achievement for Aquilani where so many players are injured while he''s not yet Devilol

because he is good? Ryo represents Read your mind. Devilol

On Aquilani, what an achievement indeed! but I hope that you didn't jinx him by saying that; if he would be injured next week, I am going to throw some nasty curse at you. Grinundwech
aka xudong
I hope to see El Shaarawy in this game!! And please no seedorf as trequartista. I would even bench him for this one, keep this old man fresh... Seedorf can not play too many games a week anymore.

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - T.Silva - Taiwo/Zambrotta
Nocerino - Bommel - Aquilani
El Shaarawy
Pato - Cassano
(09-15-2011, 11:44 PM)xudong Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 10:03 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Ah yes. But how did you know that? Sagrin

Anyway it's an achievement for Aquilani where so many players are injured while he''s not yet Devilol

because he is good? Ryo represents Read your mind. Devilol

On Aquilani, what an achievement indeed! but I hope that you didn't jinx him by saying that; if he would be injured next week, I am going to throw some nasty curse at you. Grinundwech

No mate, theres only so many blond players with the same haircut as Abate in our ranks last year. Just a matter of deduction.

Expecting the following lineup

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - T.Silva - Zambrotta
Nocerino - Bommel - Urby
Aquilani
Pato - Cassano
With subs of Yepes, Nini, Taiwo, Boateng, Slowdorf, El Shaarway, Inzaghi (You all forgot about him!)
I'd have Ibra for Cassano if he's not injured (they said he was, so I dunno why some of you have him in your lineups), and have Nutella king on the bench. Or maybe Binho if he's not injured.

This would give us an up-tempo game, with lots of running, but not necessarily good pressing in midfield.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
i thought Inzaghi had injury problems?
Flamini (5 mesi), Mexes (da valutare), Gattuso (rientro 4ª), Ibrahimovic (da valutare), Ambrosini (rientro 6ª), El Shaarawy (da valutare), K.P. Boateng (da valutare)

Inzaghi isn't listed as injured there. On Milan's offical site it said that he trained but not with the group. Ibra, Boateng, Gattuso and Robinho didn't train at all.
Shaarawy is also injured?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-16-2011, 01:52 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: Flamini (5 mesi), Mexes (da valutare), Gattuso (rientro 4ª), Ibrahimovic (da valutare), Ambrosini (rientro 6ª), El Shaarawy (da valutare), K.P. Boateng (da valutare)

Inzaghi isn't listed as injured there. On Milan's offical site it said that he trained but not with the group. Ibra, Boateng, Gattuso and Robinho didn't train at all.

Mexes, Ibra, El Shaarawy and Prince are all (day to day)

I'm expecting them all to be on the bench, with Ibra perhaps fit for the starting 11.

Poor Pippo, rejected for CL and now training on his own?! Thats blasphemy! The man may be 38, but he still trains like he was 19! Allegri needs to make him feel important to the team. The man is a Milan Legend! We aren't suppose to treat our Legends like this! He scored twice against Real just last season for cryin' out loud!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
He's training alone since he is still recovering from injury, not because they are excluding him or anything. He just has a specialized routine so he isn't training with the group.
According to a few websites, Mexes will train today with entire group for first time. He's almost at 100%. He obviously won't be able to play Sunday v. Napoli, but within 2 weeks or so he should be fit enough to play matches. He hasn't played in many months, so we must be patient, but when he comes back, that will be excellent news. In my opinion, having Mexes & Yepes to backup T.Silva & Nesta is a luxury almost no team has (Not even Barca). I think Nesta will give his best this year because he will not need to play 90% of the games, but rather 60%. Playing less will insure more excellent performances and keep everyone fresh. With defenders this is good while with Strikers they need minutes to gain confidence.
Obviously Galliani has opened his big mouth again and decided that El Shaarawy will start from the bench. Why doesn't he just shut up and let Allegri do his own job? I thought he would have learned the lesson after Barcelona game.
aka xudong