[ELQ 1st leg] Milan x Shkendija 17/8/2017
Kessie almost again, the awkward roll/bounce of the ball meant he couldn't tap in.
Borini feeling like Messi Big Grin
Hakan almost after Silva left it for him.
We are creating chance after chance after chance. I'm loving this team!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
no added time at the end because the ref was feeling sorry for them, hahaha.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Suso using his right foot... Big Grin

HT. 3:0. Really should have been at least five goals up.
3-0 half time, it was a good half. I'm wary of overplaying the performance, the opponents are poor and there were a few areas that can improve (the left side has looked vulnerable a few times). That said, we performed well, it was fun to watch, there was quality and we took our chances. I like all the new guys (well, not Borini really), but the standout player on the pitch for me is Kessie, he's excellent in both phases of the game and is just superb.

Looking forward to the second half, hoping Silva gets his hattrick Big Grin
We've played well. We really could have scored another 3 goals. The opposition is very bad and timid. Shkendija is actually better than what they are showing today. I would think nerves have a lot to do with it. They've made many technical mistakes. Either way, we are playing our part and keeping the tempo high when going vertically. We need another 2 goals in the second half and get this tie over with. We can then focus on Serie A without thinking of the return leg.
Don't need anything ,but it would be nice to see 2 or 3 more Big Grin Those guys are ridiculous. It's over right now.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-17-2017, 08:35 PM)nefremo Wrote: We've played well. We really could have scored another 3 goals. The opposition is very bad and timid. Shkendija is actually better than what they are showing today. I would think nerves have a lot to do with it. They've made many technical mistakes. Either way, we are playing our part and keeping the tempo high when going vertically. We need another 2 goals in the second half and get this tie over with. We can then focus on Serie A without thinking of the return leg.

maybe so.. I guess that's the side benefit of having first leg at San Siro... Big Grin
Has anyone lost the stream?