Week 1: Crotone - Milan (Sunday, August 19th - 20:45 CET)
In my opinion, Hakan was involved and active, and has good skills and good vision. But I agree with you to some extent, because when I was watching the game, at times I also felt that he was disconnected. I think it is probably as you said he is still working on finding the right rhythm. Also, he doesn't seem (to me) to have the stamina to perform on highest level for 90 minutes yet.

Given time, I am hopeful that he will get much better, though I must admit I am not too sure (and a bit concerned) that how #10 jersey may affect him. (for example, Kevin Prince Boateng was great with #27, and not so much with #10.)
Hakan played well enough. He was our creative player in the middle. It is true we had Suso as other source of creativity but if you focus on midfield Hakan delivered creativity we need. He was good at movement and positioning but still he have to improve his final pass. The way how he moved and found space was very good. If he could get fitness to play for 90 minutes and improve his final passes (and shooting), he would do great things for us. Another summer signing would happen beside Kessie. I am optimistic about his quality.

At least 6,5 should be awarded to him if best players like Cutrone, Kessie and Suso got 7,5.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta