[ELQ 2nd leg] Shkendija x Milan 24/8/2017
(08-25-2017, 02:59 AM)hwmook Wrote: Andre Silva is not a true striker, he started out being a winger. He need a strike partner to get the best out of him IMO.

Incorrect. He started out playing as a lone striker and was then used as a winger.
But with his attributes, he fits more a support striker type position. It's why I think Him and Cutrone will do well together. Their attributes and style of play suit each other. They just need the time and patience to gel.
(08-25-2017, 02:59 AM)hwmook Wrote: Andre Silva is not a true striker, he started out being a winger. He need a strike partner to get the best out of him IMO.

(08-25-2017, 04:04 AM)porcho Wrote: Incorrect. He started out playing as a lone striker and was then used as a winger.
But with his attributes, he fits more a support striker type position. It's why I think Him and Cutrone will do well together. Their attributes and style of play suit each other. They just need the time and patience to gel.

The conclusion is: he is not a type of true striker but more as a forward. This should mean he could be come a player who also take part in the build up of the game up front and deliver asissits. But from his games with Milan, he tried hard to prove himself. This is not good, he should play comfortably, be a team player and dont force himself out of his limit (by dribbling alone without even notice there are always players surround him to take the ball from his passes).

Cutrone and Silva as partner IMO needs long time. We could see from yesterday game, no teamwork at wall since both young and want to prove the trust from the coach. It is better I think to play one of them with more exprienced player like Kalinic.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
For anyone interested in the linked history of the clubs...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KeVa6TkRg7o
I think Silva just lack the sharpness.

His decision is often slower than opponent's thought, and he can only win by physical advantage.