AC MILAN vs AS ROMA 1ST OCTOBER
Andre Silva doing the positive work by tackling up front.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
We have absolutely no composure on the ball today. Blasting everything long the instant it touches our feet. Let's at least try to keep it for a couple minutes and build something ffs
Siamo a posto cosi.
(10-01-2017, 05:16 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Might have something to do with expectations also? Borini, no expectations. Others have been disappointing compared to what was expected of them.

Yes true, that is a factor in my opinion.
Was calhanoglu instructed to shoot every ball je gets
AC MILAN
(10-01-2017, 05:38 PM)Reso Wrote: Was calhanoglu instructed to shoot every ball je gets

Probably not but its good to see him and Silva hyped for the game.
The yellow card was needless though.
(10-01-2017, 05:39 PM)Ryo Wrote: Probably not but its good to see him and Silva hyped for the game.
The yellow card was needless though.

I just want to see some build up play
AC MILAN
Roma are approaching this game just like any small sides visiting San Siro, except they do have ability to hit us badly on counter attack. I hope we can bag one or two goals before going into half time.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Half Time already.
No goals, not even a shot on goal.
Not for the lack of trying though.
All of our shots outside of the box have been deflected away or charged down.
Closest chances were from Rodruigez and surprisingly Borini's crosses into their box causing havoc.

The players haven't done too bad, but we're not getting past Roma defense, and our shots are all off target.
Dolla should avoid to give to much balls to Bonucci, while Hakan, Kessie, etc should ask for balls, less pressure for Biglia and Bonucci..I like what I see from Silva so far.
Not sure how to judge the first half. We put in a lot of efforts, but never looked close to having a goal though.

I am hoping for a better second half, where we could exercise more composure and control.