Milan - Cesena (Saturday 20h45)
So, this is a match we have to win. First easy victory of the season, maybe?

ElMago, leave your mobile on, we'll text you when we score.
Congrats Smile
Man, I'm eager for this match. I really want us to collect our first win of the season (super cup aside) and get this party started. Despite all our absences I think a win should be possible, after all it's Cesena.

------------------------- Abbiati
Abate ----------- Silva ------ Yepes (Nesta) ----- Zambrotta (Taiwo)
------ Nocerino-----Van Bommel ----------Seedorf
----------------------- Emanuelson (Aquilani)
---------------El Shaarawy -------- Cassano

La Gazzetta is predicting that line-up. In parenthesis are the other possibilities, given a 30% to start. I agree very much that Emanuelson should start but I just don't see him playing as a trequartista. Oh well.
I don't see Urby playing as a treq either, but his movement is what we are lacking. Maybe it is a nice surprise.
ElMago 99 --- Congrats.

Yeah a must win. Somebody a good stream please. I d like to see some youth in today s game and see how they d perform. My line up if our injured players are not coming back.

--Abate---Yepes----Silva----Taiwo
--Nocerino---Bommel--Aquilani/Urby--
--------------El 92---------
-------Cassano-------Ganz---

Congrats ElMago.

I wish you and your wife many years of happiness and health.

Love-Love , Adv. Her. LMAOOOOOO.
(09-24-2011, 04:05 PM)tim_milan Wrote: ElMago 99 --- Congrats.

Yeah a must win. Somebody a good stream please. I d like to see some youth in today s game and see how they d perform. My line up if our injured players are not coming back.

--Abate---Yepes----Silva----Taiwo
--Nocerino---Bommel--Aquilani/Urby--
--------------El 92---------
-------Cassano-------Ganz---

Finally a good nickname for the guy. Spelling out his whole last name is just too much of a hassle. Is the guy a trequartista? Apart from last game when he played as a striker I haven't seen him in action. If we'll play him there I'd much rather see Pippo from start.
(09-23-2011, 07:55 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I am getting Married tomorrow, at 3pm Eastern US time. Exactly when the game starts. I will watch the first 15 minutes on my phone while my bride walks down the aisle Sagrin

Congrats bro!Okmilan
Abbiati; Abate, Thiago Silva, Yepes, Taiwo; Nocerino, Van Bommel, Seedorf; Urby; El 92, Cassano.

Amelia, De Sciglio, Nesta, Zambrotta, Aquilani, Carmona, Valoti, Ganz, Inzaghi.

Urby looks like he'll be playing behind El 92 and Cassano.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
At least Nesta is rested. Another season with Slowdorf being the dominated midfielder is pretty sad and pathetic.
Pippo will be in the starting line-up, good luck to him, good luck to Milan! We believe we can win!
Milan~Milan~