Nations League
(11-09-2022, 06:45 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: 3 yr old post Big Grin but as I try to remember Italy had great amount of talents in U21 back then...Barella, Tonali, Vignato, Esposito, Plizzari, Chiesa, Zaniolo, Bastoni, Romagna(Sassoulo), Pinamonti, etc some of them have matured into top players some have disappeared like wind and some hanging in between (Castrovilli)

maybe that's someone who secretly hates you (not me Icon_lol2 ) coming back to rub it in. Grinundwech
aka xudong
reminds of legendary mazen, lmao was an incredible characterBig Grin had a racially predisposition against me  Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I didn't realize that Mazen still is on my ignore list. Maybe it is time to take him off, since he is not posting anything anymore. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
This guy goes in hibernation every now and then Big Grin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(11-09-2022, 07:30 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: This guy goes in hibernation every now and then Big Grin

I don't blame him for that. Everyone is busy and has a life. Milan may not be the most important thing in everyone's life.

I can't quit, only because I am afraid that reza knows where I live (or, does he?) and may come get me if I completely stop posting. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Grinundwech

[Image: peeking-window.gif]
Sorry SG, I can't help laughing Big Grin

But 3 years ago I had the same thought.