Serie A
Should I watch? Is it worth watching?
(02-14-2016, 10:21 PM)xudong Wrote: Should I watch? Is it worth watching?

This game doesn't look like an important game for CL ... So no, there's nothing special to watch, don't lose your time.
I'm working with the TV on without sound, just to check the score here and there.

PS : Given the quality of both teams, the 3rd spot should be for Roma or us ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Fiorentina won 2-1 ...

3rd - Fiorentina (49 points)
4th - Roma (47 points)
5th - Inter (45 points)
6th - Milan (43 points)

It's actually the worst result because we're still 6 points from the 3rd spot.

Next games :
Inter - Samp (17th)
Atalanta (13th) - Fio
Roma - Palermo (15th)
Napoli (2nd) - Milan

Let's expect to be a bit further from the 3rd spot after next week end ... Sad
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Fiorentina so damn lucky. This is at least the second game that they scored in the dying minutes to get 3 points.

The only positives from this game is the three red cards at the end of the game (Telles, Zarate, Kondogbia Icon_lol2)
Lets rock Naples. Lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
... and help Juventus extend their lead. Sad

OK, let's do it. Grinundwech
I will take a draw in Napoli as a win. Anything but a loss. Can't break our good run. Napoli have EL in mid-week, but then they are one of the fittest teams around.

Inter's loss really made my day. To think how their fans were boasting in the first part of the season. Esp about Kondogbia. Now they are just two points away.
Watched both Juve-Napoli and Fiorentina-Inter. With Napoli, I thought overall they just edged the game with Juve and were very unlucky to lose. However, really, both teams cancelled each other out and a draw would have been a fair result.

On Fiorentina-Inter, I think the result is fair, Fiorentina dominated every significant statistic and were the better side by some distance. Inter are terrible, though I did enjoy their meltdown in the final minutes Big Grin . That said, it's unfortunate for us to see Fiorentina win, the draw would have been the best result for us. My hope is Fiorentina aren't playing great and look like they will drop points, it's a very different side to the one that destroyed Inter earlier this season.
I just realized something. Serie A has 20 teams but only 38 rounds. This means that we play each team twice with the exception of two teams. Or am I wrong? Are there 40 rounds in Serie A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-18-2016, 08:25 AM)PerSempre Wrote: I just realized something. Serie A has 20 teams but only 38 rounds. This means that we play each team twice with the exception of two teams. Or am I wrong? Are there 40 rounds in Serie A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope youre not seriousĀ  Devilol

there are 20 teams, you play 19 teams twice. you dont play with yourself (it sounds different than I meant :Big Grin )