Serie A
The next 2 games will be important for us, we need to take the 6 points while Inter have tough games vs Fiorentina and Juve coming up.
Forza Torino
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-13-2022, 08:05 PM)reza Wrote: Alexander Blessin since taking over from Sheva at Genoa

Its hilarous Icon_lol2 but feelimg sad for Genoa, wanted them to survive in Serie A
Just go all inn on Berardi. Two goals now, and playing like a champ.
(03-18-2022, 08:05 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Just go all inn on Berardi. Two goals now, and playing like a champ.
Dont  you think he can receive a great contract EPL at the end of the season? I mean his numbers are insane
I think Berardi will prefer to stay in Italy. But it hink he is peaking now and should go at the summer. We have a big problem on our right side and he can absolutely solve it. Berardi is not the fastest, not the most technical, but his left foot is devastating and he is a work horse. A big upgrade to Saele and Messias. In truth we should rob Sassuolo. What an exiting team! Traore, Berardi, Raspadori, Scamacca, Frattesi. Its no luck when they beat the big teams, they have quality as a top team, if they just could be more balanced with a better defence they could challenge for CL.
So I know we keep talking about Juventus missing out on the CL, and rightfully so. But damn, it'd be crazy if Inter missed out. That'll for sure throw them back into a banter eara. Haha one can hope I guess
(03-20-2022, 01:33 AM)nefremo Wrote: So I know we keep talking about Juventus missing out on the CL, and rightfully so. But damn, it'd be crazy if Inter missed out. That'll for sure throw them back into a banter eara. Haha one can hope I guess

What are you talking about? Have you seen the stats? Inter scored 7 goals in the last three serie a games. We only scored 3 goals, not even half their number!

They even beat the almighty Liverpool at Anfield during this same period!  Okmilan

Grinundwech
aka xudong
(03-20-2022, 01:33 AM)nefremo Wrote: So I know we keep talking about Juventus missing out on the CL, and rightfully so. But damn, it'd be crazy if Inter missed out. That'll for sure throw them back into a banter eara. Haha one can hope I guess

Lazio are some 10 points behind Inter...and the end of the Lazio are just being Lazio
I don't think anything will change in CL department. Milan, Napoli, Inter and Juventus (hopefully in that order at the end of season Big Grin ) are secured, in my opinion. Others can just watch and cry... By that I mean Atalanta... Lazio and Roma aren't even teams... some strange entities which... I don't even know what they are...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.