Udinese vs. Milan 2/4/18
We've been solid, but not great in the attacking sense.
We've played the ball a bit too much backwards and too safe. Granted, Udinese held the entire team back in their own half for a good amount of time in that half. We had a couple of half chances, but we scored a goal from nowhere on that spectacular Suso goal. We have to do better when attacking in the second half, especially because Udinese will get out of their half and give us more space.

Calhanoglu hasn't been very sharp in this game. He needs to influence the game more.

We've not given Silva any service....with his only chance being on a deflected cross. He should have done better. It seemed like he panicked and wasn't quite aware of how much time he actually had....which was plenty. But we need to create more in the area.

Defensively we've been very solid. We've offered Udinese nothing with their only chance coming on a 60 meter clearance to Lasagna who somehow sneaked in a shot which was easily dealt with. We need to keep that same concentration in the 2nd half and get a little tighter in the marking.
I don't like our defense line today. Calabria shows his inexperience, and Bonucci has been subpar as well.

Thankfully we scored an early goal, but I like to see the intensity back. We started the game well, but let Udinese back into it.

Damn Lasagna. That was some slick ball control, giving me some good scare. Never liked him as he always gave us trouble.
Suso great cross just wide
Very close - just needed those runners to gamble a bit harder on that cross
Siamo a posto cosi.
That was a bad header by Silva
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
We need that second goal. I think one game every 3 days is playing a part today
(02-04-2018, 04:14 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: We need that second goal. I think one game every 3 days is playing a part today
Agreed - the fatigue is definitely starting to show. We should make a substitute before Udinese capitalize
Siamo a posto cosi.
silva is not getting much service. he cant really do anything
AC MILAN
Keep the comments coming boys. I just woke up , and hoping we can take the 3 points.
Silva good attempt from distance