Milan vs. Napoli 4/15/18
Must say I'm confused by the reaction of Sarri and now Hamsik following yesterday's draw. In his post match Sarri said something like they played a great game and had their strikers been on form they would have won 3-0. Hamsik has also said the draw left a bitter taste in the mouth, especially considering the number of opportunities they create compared to us.

Are they deluded!? Milik's chance at the end aside, we pretty much controlled them the whole game and were the bigger threat. The only thing that Napoli really impressed with yesterday was how quickly they moved the ball between our lines despite there were no spaces. However, they barely penetrated on reaching our defence and defensively looked frail in comparison.

Honestly, I respect these guys, but the way they've reacted to the pressure recently (along with the whole club) is just laughable.
Agree. Reminds me of Barcelona to be honest. They think they always deserve a win because they move the ball well even if without any great opportunities.....never mind that the other team had more dangerous opportunities with not so much possession or "beautiful" interchanges.

We played a good game, prepared in a great way by Gattuso. I didn't feel we were inferior to Napoli at all.
(04-16-2018, 03:57 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Must say I'm confused by the reaction of Sarri and now Hamsik following yesterday's draw. In his post match Sarri said something like they played a great game and had their strikers been on form they would have won 3-0. Hamsik has also said the draw left a bitter taste in the mouth, especially considering the number of opportunities they create compared to us.

Are they deluded!? Milik's chance at the end aside, we pretty much controlled them the whole game and were the bigger threat. The only thing that Napoli really impressed with yesterday was how quickly they moved the ball between our lines despite there were no spaces. However, they barely penetrated on reaching our defence and defensively looked frail in comparison.

Honestly, I respect these guys, but the way they've reacted to the pressure recently (along with the whole club) is just laughable.

Bah. Had Cutrone or Silva playing from 1st minute, and not that deadwood Kalinic, we would have been up 2-0 at halftime.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!