Napoli vs. Milan 8/25/18
I understand the frustration about borini but I doubt rino does it without reason. The alternative is to start Bakayoko or Castillejo, but they've only been around for about a week and won't be up to speed with rino's game, even though he's suggested admiration for both. He'll surely be aware Borini sucks, but one thing Borini gives is he'll work hard and track back when Napoli try to overload the wing.

I think we have a decent chance. We seem hungry this year and I think keen to start with a good performance
I honestly think that borini's role is just to be the 2nd fullback. He's basically the less defensive version of de sciglio  Head on wall
I mean, how hard can it be, we already got defensive fullback who rarely overlap. Or why not placing laxalt just to make napoli's right side cautious of counter attack
Donnarumma; Calabria, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Rodriguez; Bonaventura, Biglia, Kessie; Borini, Higuain, Suso...
[Image: 40040306_10155597952021937_3695058646485...e=5BEEAB88]

So, only Higuain's ready.
I'm quite optimistic tbh,
Sure, borini on the field is questionable, but hey.
I've waited a long time for watching milan play....
Finally
Hey, at least Higuain starts the game. I guess it could be worse.
This again shows that seniority is still a huge factor (besides about new players adapting). Higuain starts over Cutrone not only because he is right now far better, but also justified by his price and age. Caldara and Castillejo meanwhile won't start ahead of Musacchio and Borini who are here longer, and also older.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Here we go fellas. Best of luck to our boys. Forza Milan
So nervous!
We be doing alright on the ball.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Poor start for Borini