Summer Mercato 2019
(03-02-2019, 05:21 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I think 70-75 is a reasonable price for Chiesa

that is close to 80M as per required by Fio acc to report
(03-01-2019, 11:32 PM)artand Wrote: 1-Tonali
2- Sensi
3- Chiesa

Tonali is good but if we go in CL we need much better

Sensi is another Bertolacci 

Chiesa is very good
Rumours that Inter can lose Icardi to Real Madrid for as little as €40 million.  Devilol
People are going crazy over hyping Chiesa. 70-80 mil??? He's a good player but what has he done to be worth even 50 mil? For 70-80 mil a club could buy Jadon Sancho who plays in the same position and has 8 goals and 10 assists in the Bundesliga while still being only 18 years old. 70-80 mil would also get you Joao Felix.

Chiesa has 5 goals and 3 assists in Serie A this season. If that's worth 70-80 mil how much would he be worth if scored 15 goals?? 300 million??

Chiesa is at most worth 35-40 mil. Milan bought Piatek for 35 mil who plays like one of the best strikers in the world.
(03-02-2019, 02:40 PM)omer486 Wrote: People are going crazy over hyping Chiesa. 70-80 mil??? He's a good player but what has he done to be worth even 50 mil? For 70-80 mil a club could buy Jadon Sancho who plays in the same position and has 8 goals and 10 assists in the Bundesliga while still being only 18 years old.  70-80 mil would also get you Joao Felix.

Chiesa has 5 goals and 3 assists in Serie A this season. If that's worth 70-80 mil how much would he be worth if scored 15 goals?? 300 million??  

Chiesa is at most worth 35-40 mil. Milan bought Piatek for 35 mil who plays like one of the best strikers in the world.

You're living in the past bro..
(03-02-2019, 04:15 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: You're living in the past bro..

In the past? Like the past 2 months ago when Piatek was sold for 35 mil?
If Chiesa is worth 70 mil, then Piatek should be worth 300 mil at least. How much do you think Jadon Sancho should be worth who plays in the same position as Chiesa, is considered a much bigger talent and is 3 years younger. Should he be worth 400 million then??
(03-02-2019, 04:36 PM)omer486 Wrote: In the past? Like the past 2 months ago when Piatek was sold for 35 mil?
If Chiesa is worth 70 mil, then Piatek should be worth 300 mil at least. How much do you think Jadon Sancho should be worth who plays in the same position as Chiesa, is considered a much bigger talent and is 3 years younger. Should he be worth 400 million then??

Sancho would go for 95-100m

My point is prices are inflated nowadays and if you think Chiesa can be bought for 40m then you're crazy
I should also point out that Italian teams inflate prices moreso than other leagues so maybe Sancho could go for 80m but my point still stands. Another reason prices are inflated is based on potential and when you have a high ceiling you have a high cost
Genoa sold Piatek for 35m because Preziosi was smart to cash in while he was hot. He could've waited and possibly made more money but he didn't want to do what Cairo did with Belotti. He made 31m off Piatek and that's a great cash in for Genoa
(03-02-2019, 04:55 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I should also point out that Italian teams inflate prices moreso than other leagues so maybe Sancho could go for 80m but my point still stands.  Another reason prices are inflated is based on potential and when you have a high ceiling you have a high cost

I agree that prices are inflated. I didn't say that Chiesa would go for 40 mil. I said he's worth around 40 mil. Fiorentina will try to sell him for 60-70 mil and maybe Juve or some other team might even pay that amount. That's what I was trying to say before that many of these Italian player prices are over inflated.  Chiesa has potential but Jadon Sancho and Joao Felix who are much younger have much more potential besides already being better than Chiesa.

Why should Milan pay an overinflated price when they can get a better player for the same price or the same level player for a much cheaper price? The new management of Milan is very smart. They are not going to massively overpay for any player especially if there are many similar players available. That's why I don't think Chiesa has ever even been strongly linked to Milan.