Cagliari vs. Milan 9/16/18
A couple good opportunities for Bonaventura, and he's cocked up both. The team is getting good possession now, gotta finish!
Grow up, lighten up, shut up.
Channeling Robinho...almost Big Grin
Humid weather isn't helping, but seriously we should be upping the tempo even more to force them into a mistake.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(09-16-2018, 08:03 PM)Ryo Wrote: Humid weather isn't helping, but seriously we should be upping the tempo even more to force them into a mistake.

We have more or less the same team as last season and that team was lacking in tempo, so I don't really have high hopes for that.

I wonder what happened during that transfer window...

I mean:
Higuain > Cutrone (even though Cutrone was one of our more exciting players)
Musacchio < Bonucci

The rest is the same. Wtf did we sign?!?
(09-16-2018, 08:08 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: We have more or less the same team as last season and that team was lacking in tempo, so I don't really have high hopes for that.

I wonder what happened during that transfer window...

I mean:
Higuain > Cutrone (even though Cutrone was one of our more exciting players)
Musacchio < Bonucci

The rest is the same. Wtf did we sign?!?

Castillejo will certainly inject some pace, I'm sure we will see him soon.  FFS Cagliari aren't really pressing us at all.  Like the announcers here on ESPN are saying Milan want to walk the ball into the net.
Barella's been fantastic so far, probably best player on the pitch
It is interesting to see that while we often talk about mid creativity during window we are seeing the mid 3 totally not helping the back 4. It is nice to have Kessie receiving the ball in opposition box but really 4-3-3 with Biglia and Bonaventura like that is handing an opening to opposing team.
HT, oof. Could be better, could be worse.
Bonaventura missing chances left and right. Really should be 1:1.

We are not playing well. Too slow in the build up and it hasn't helped that Cagliari scored early and are now not pushing more than 2-3 players up.

Suso has been disappointing again. I hope to see Castillejo in for him.
We looked scared from the get-go. Terrible HT. Disappointed.