Cagliari vs. Milan 9/16/18
1-0 half time. The first 10 minutes were just fucking ridiculous. Literally everything was pointing to us needing to go into this game hitting the ground running and the players stepped on the pitch as though they were just starting a training match.

We improved and got back into the match, in part because it was impossible for Cagliari to maintain the intense high press, but now we're in a really tough spot as they will defend in numbers in central areas, so there's no space to exploit. Our biggest joy has been working quickly down the wings and looking to get crosses in behind the Cagliari defence, in addition to finding runs from Kessie and Bonaventura in between the lines to break in behind.

I think we should sub Bonaventura (who's been terrible) for Castillejo and pull Hakan into midfield where he see more of the ball. Castillejo's vertical movement and pace should help us make more inroads on the left wing. Suso also has to step up big time with how quickly he plays the ball. A few too many times he just held it and the move lost any momentum.

I think if we pull 1 back, the game is there for us to take, Cagliari have played well, but they don't look completely secure. I 100% expect them to start the second half with a high intensity press again, so this time we must be ready and actually look to hit on the break if they do.

edit: forgot to say, on the goal conceded and in general the team has been terrible in preventing the counter and leaving gaping holes in front of the defence. This just isn't acceptable.
There were people claiming that we wouldn't need Cutrone for this game. I hope they are right.
The first 10-15 minutes were atrocious. It doesn't take much to bypass our defense. Hell even with next to no pressure Biglia almost gifted them an assist. Our play might be better as the game went but still we either launched hopeless crosses into the box or overdid the passings when we could've picked a simpler one-two.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Starting the second half well enough.... we're making chances and they're now parking the bus a bit.

HIGUIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
HIGUAIIIINNN
per l'amaro e il dolce
GONZALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Higuain! 1-1!
Higuain goal! The first ten minutes of the second half have been one way traffic going Milan's way. Time to really put the smack down.
Grow up, lighten up, shut up.
Cagliari careless but great finish 3bandiera
Bonaventura for Bakayoko. Interesting, wasn't expecting it