Dudelange vs. Milan 9/20/18
4-1 Milan
3-0 for us. Hope to see Samu and Bakayoko from the start.
And Reina. Donnarumma has not been good. We haven't really talked about it, but despite the defensive error/s on the Cagliari goal, he should have still saved that shot.
I can't even imagine how we could possibly fail to win this.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Need to bench suso and donna, maybe hakan too
Time to give these new players chance
I expect new players start from the first minute, not all but some of them. Reina should guard our goal with Caldara playing alongside Romagnoli in front of the Spanish. Castilejo should replace Calhanoglu especially he had little injury in the last game. Bakayoko might start to but not taking Jack's position. Bakayoko should play as an anchor. Laxalt also could take RR position.

Young player especially our striker Tsjadout should be given chance, at least after the break. We can not afford to have only Borini as our only backup striker, this is just a joke. I would also like to see Hallalovic get some minutes, why Gattuso did not veto when Mirabelli tried to sign the Croatian if the coach thought the offensive midfielder has no quality to play for Milan?

The formation could be like this:
------------------Reina--------------------
Abate---Caldara---Romagnoli---Laxalt
-----Kessie----Bakayoko----Jack--------
Suso------------Higuain-----------Samu
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
CL started yesterday and we're in EL playing Dudelange... How depressing is that?!? Even though we're getting used to it now. Dodgy
(09-19-2018, 12:08 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: CL started yesterday and we're in EL playing Dudelange... How depressing is that?!? Even though we're getting used to it now. Dodgy

It is especially when I hear the CL anthem. Sad.
This should be interesting..

Probable lineup vs. Dudelange (4-3-3): Reina; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Kessié, Biglia, Bakayoko; Halilovic, Higuain, Borini [Sky]
Here's a different projected..

Attached Files Image(s)