Dudelange vs. Milan 9/20/18
(09-19-2018, 12:08 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: CL started yesterday and we're in EL playing Dudelange... How depressing is that?!? Even though we're getting used to it now. Dodgy

we' still would be a small fish in a big pond. take things slowly step by step. still team under construction.
I really want to see Halilovic play, not Borini. We already know Borini's quality but not this kid. Hopefully he could play from the start and we can see his quality.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Just noticed that Dudelange has a forward named Ibrahimovic in their squad. They also have a former Lazio, Lyon and PSG player called Milan (Bisevac).  Sagrin
(09-19-2018, 03:06 PM)artand Wrote: we' still would be a small fish in a big pond. take things slowly step by step. still team under construction.

But of course. Still depressing and sad though.
I look forward to watching Caldara in action for the first time.
(09-19-2018, 04:33 PM)xudong Wrote: I look forward to watching Caldara in action for the first time.

This
I already watched him playing alongside Romagnoli although it was with Italy NT. Dona also played behind them. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-19-2018, 04:58 PM)Siregar Wrote: I already watched him playing alongside Romagnoli although it was with Italy NT. Dona also played behind them. Big Grin

Italy is a damned joke right now
(09-19-2018, 05:02 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Italy is a damned joke right now

Yeah, I agree with that. Their defense organisation was just so poor. It should be different compared with Gattuso's system. Caldara should play more comfortable and need to cover all attack from the left side of the team.

We have watched Caldara played with Romagnoli but it was friendly game. The UEFA game is official game eventhough I am not sure about our opponent's quality though.

Caldara, Halilovic and Tsadjout. I want to see them play.  Sleepy
Dudelange Coach Toppmoller about Milan “I’ve loved them since I was a kid and did the San Siro tour with my son.”