Milan vs. Atalanta 9/23/18
I'm not blaming Gattuso for this one. If we had been a bit more clinical in the first half we would have won this match, because honestly we should have been ahead by another goal or two at half time. But it's the usual story, unfortunately. We're dominant in the first 45 and then collapse in the 2nd half.
(09-23-2018, 07:16 PM)xudong Wrote: Bonaventura was one of the best players on pitch today. Scored a goal, and could have scored more (only denied due to luck).

I don't understand the substitutions of Abate and Bakayoko. The latter has not shown any worth on pitch this season.

We miss the fire in Cutrone.

We might miss Cutrone in the game vs Cagliari not this game mate. The team were just very poor in this game, Cutrone could not save them. We have Higuain and all players are fresh but they did not have enough motivation to win this game.

We miss a proper coach IMO.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-23-2018, 07:21 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I'm not blaming Gattuso for this one. If we had been a bit more clinical in the first half we would have won this match, because honestly we should have been ahead by another goal or two at half time. But it's the usual story, unfortunately. We're dominant in the first 45 and then collapse in the 2nd half.

kill yourself then...
he is the main culprit for all, the team has no winning mentality, how will they have when the coach declares that he is smiling when someone says that we have chances for 2,3 place...and stuck at 4-3-3 like retard
also, I'd say there's enough blame to go around. Gattuso and players. Players missed plenty of chances to score and Gattuso made bad subs
(09-23-2018, 07:25 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: kill yourself then...

Excuse me?! What is your problem?
Relax. Different opinion is not a crime. Counter what you deny, it is all.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-23-2018, 07:27 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Excuse me?! What is your problem?

gattuso
Gattuso will earn the problem tag in the bigger picture unless things change soon. Absolutely necessary to change up last season's team 'style'. I now he was on pace for third (or was it 4th?) but it will not work long term. A midfield 3 is not suited for us now, like see what Dev replied to me earlier about Kessie covering Gosens when Abate drifts off? We can't work with a middle 3, especially the 3s on the team now, this is not the Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf middle 3 days.
Gattuso out.
Enough of this fucking shit
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(09-23-2018, 07:27 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: gattuso

A difference of opinion is no reason to tell people to go kill themselves, especially not when we're both fans of the same team. Grow the fuck up.