Milan vs. Atalanta 9/23/18
we can't keep changing coaches every season just because things dont turn out. The other problem then becomes. Who do you get?
We're better off giving Gattuso his 12 months then end of season we can replace him with Conte when he becomes available. Getting rid of him this early, guarantees another crappy season. Keeping him might surprise us.
I have nothing against Gatusso..but his team has a problem to secure the result/control the momentum or whatever it calls
1.VS Napoli..after 0-2...the team should be able to secure the result...change approach to park the bus,ultra defend or anything to hold the 0-2 result
2.VS Cagliari..after Milan equalize 1-1 and last 20 min Cagliari "gave up"..instead Milan also look tired
3.VS Atalanta..Milan can't control the game..couldn't maintain the performance like the 1st half through out the game

and Gatusso in his press conference keep saying "this milan has 2 face", "the first sign of difficulties,this team disappear","the team looks scared"
IMO this is due to the coach..the coach job is to eliminate those type of problem..
We all know the team is young..but this is not U23 team...the line up contain of players with thousands of Serie A hours of experience
so those kind of problem shouldn't happen
The team can be scared VS Napoli away....but VS Cagliari, Atalanta this Milan team become scared ??

I'm not Conte fans..but If conte is available..why not ? he has proven track record (apart from last season with chelsea)
I want CL spot...Milan line up should be some Bales,Hazards,Neymars,Modrics
Disappointing to lose 2 points at home, the only good thing is Higuain scores again, lets hope he scores more than the opponents next time so we bag all the 3 points.
(09-23-2018, 11:06 PM)artand Wrote: sampinjon, i dont share your opionion here, as i donot see positive signs nowhere and no indication of improvement from the last game at cagliari and in luxembourg.  a change would do good to us, as , it may turn out to be too late.

It was sarcastic post. That's why I put quote marks Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Too many of these guys are dead tired by 70 minutes. Like laying down or hunched over their knees. There is no reason for that with young guys.

Mentality won't change with a coaching carousel. These guys got to stick with a system and coaching style to gain confidence.

Too much space between the guys. We need to be more compact in mid and back.
If last night's match proved anything, it proved we need a new regista, a Pirlo or something close to him. While Pogba/SMS player types will certainly help, they won't solve anything.

I'd imagine if we had a regista who is capable of controlling the tempo of the match, we would be talking about a huge win right now.

Bigilia simply offers nothing, and the fact that we have to build our attacks from the GK doesn't help him either.

After our second goal, we needed someone to slow down the game, as we were playing way too fast and the team was far too stretched to control the midfield and making much more mistakes leaving us vulnerable to counter attacks.

Also, while I understand that Higuain was tired come the 90 minutes, he still showed more passion and more correct decisions that say Suso, who was rested on Thursday, and most of Atalanta's counter attacks came from his bad judgement in the final 3rd... I mean really, you're 3vs2 and you decide to take on the defender?

Not to mention that last night, Gattuso's subs were so bad that it actually made Allegri proud.
@DiMarzio on Sky: “I see that Milan are playing very well and I wouldn’t worry about the current form. When you play well, it may happen that you don’t win a game, but in the long term they will eventually start winning games.”
I wonder which game did Di Marzio watch.
(09-23-2018, 09:41 PM)reza Wrote: Insults are against rules, I have been very lenient in the Balkan thread, but I can't keep being lenient all the time. It is irrelevant if anybody cares or not. It is not helping the forum and it is not helping me.
Making new accounts after ban is almost as bad as insults, I am not kidding, it increases my workload to manage and check users.

For now I am barring for 1 week, if nothing changes bar can change to ban.

Impressive patience there Reza. Both with the first idiots and the rest calling for a ban.

Not trying to suck your dick in the slightest (after all I'm among the worst behaved here Angel )  but great work. Thanks for not banning the guy despite his dumb post.
#ForzaFreeSpeech
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
I think what Reza did is sufficient. It was already explained that it does not have real meaning like in English but at the same time it should not also be used in a forum like this. Ban warning like this accomodates both things IMO. We dont have so many members here and some of them are people who have been years here and most of old ones already know each other (online), so we should not use permanent ban except it is extremely needed.

Good job, Reza, I have to admit.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta