Milan vs. Atalanta 9/23/18
Not to jinx it but we're looking really good so far. Confident possession play, first on the ball and solid at the back. Let's win this, please.
We've been sloppy since the disallowed goal. Concentration has gone down
Yeah we are looking quite good so far - hopefully we get the second early to avoid trouble
Siamo a posto cosi.
That could have been a nice goal by Biglia.
Kessie needs to do better right now in ensuring he helps defensively. His side is being exposed. Lucky not to concede off the corner
Bonaventura post, unlucky
Kessie should have made it 2 there, bad miss
Yeah Kessie really should have made it 2-0 and we could have had a more comfortable halftime team talk. That being said, I think we're clearly the better side so far. Just have to avoid silly mistakes to allow Atalanta back in this game.
Siamo a posto cosi.
1-0 Half time. Overall a really good performance, we've been looking really dangerous when going forward and it's astonishing we've only converted 1 (2 if you want to count the disallowed goal). We still have this hangover from last season, thankfully we at least have Higuain. Defensively we've given a really good performance, Atalanta had one decent chance off a corner but otherwise nothing.

We need to be careful and maintain the level of the performance, we need to get that second goal and try to kill off the game.
Good result but poor game. We are just weak mentally. One goal and boom, the players lost the grit, determination to add goals. Higuain looked happy only with one goal, no more run pressing the opponent. I cant understand, werent the players afraid, Atalanta could score one goal and it would start again from zero.

I am not happy with our play in the first half, Gattuso still failed to adress this weakness. Last game vs Cagliari one goal from opponent made our players clueless now one goal from us changed our approach to the game.

We should give our best in this game. We play at home, in front of our fans, we should chase goals. If no changes happen in the second half, we could get only one point from this game.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta