Milan vs. Atalanta 9/23/18
Should be 5-0 up by now, but nobody has their shooting boots on.
Good thing we're still dominating the pitch somewhat. Hopefully we'll grab another 2 goals in the second half.
I don't trust Atalanta's "Poor current form" to help us on.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Kessie needs to be more clinical in front of goal. He has missed two great chances. Bonaventura on the other hand was just unlucky. All three efforts were brilliant--one got finger-tipped by the goalkeeper, one kept out by the post, and one disallowed due to slight offside.

I hope that we can keep it up in the second half. Ideally we should score a second goal quickly. An Atalanta side with Gomez is dangerous and can hurt us before we realize it.
Rigoni and Duvan Zapata coming on. We need to be really careful, Zapata I can imagine will cause issues
Zapata is rolling our defenders well, we need to avoid getting so tight to allow that. Donnarumma good save
wtf was that defending, the team lost concentration totally

We gift these dumbass goals every game
When you've been sleeping for 52 minutes after scoring a goal ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Hehehe Gattuso, what did he tell in the break?

Milan should kill the game in the first half!
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Many said we had good game in the first half! LOL
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I can't believe how stupid this team is.
We did have a good first half, us being shit this one so far doesn't disregard that