Empoli vs Milan 27/9
(09-27-2018, 10:00 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Why almost everytime we faced low tier clubs, suddenly their goalkeepers become De Gea?
All shots from suso looked good, but i guess it's not threatening enough like thierry henry curling shot or something

That's because we give them hope.
Summary:

- Feel sorry for Romagnoli because he made an awful error.

- Overall, our Milan is a joke after we score.

- Hakan invisible again.

- Bonaventura as per usual is the antonym of quick pass or counter attack.

- Suso was a letdown in comparison to the previous game.

- Calabria was subpar as well in comparison to the previous game.

- if Hakan was invisible then Borini was is a different universe.

- Tiki Taka without creating chances is not Tiki Taka Rino.

- No hunger, no punch, no victory. Like I said before if we reach Europa League this season we will be lucky. I do not want to be a downer but too much passing and no bite plus we create the chances for the other teams.
Agreed and a belated welcome to MM
Quote:Need a coach with balls, tactics, defensively minded and can get the best out of his players. His name is Antonio Conte

Sagrin
Milan is like a nightmare you can't wake up from.
Calhanoglu has been a shadow of himself from last season, don't know what is going on with him this season as he hasn't created anything worthwhile.
I might be a prisoner of the moment, but I always feel like this team is just straight up lazy. I honestly can't remember a single game that I've watched the last few seasons where the team looks well coached and want the game more than the other team. The laissez faire attitude, dumb mental errors and flat out laziness permeates our games week after week. You don't always have to be the more talented team to win, but if you just show up and think the other team should roll over and give you the three points, you are almost guaranteed to run into problems.
Sack Gattuso.
(09-27-2018, 10:18 PM)slifersd Wrote: I might be a prisoner of the moment, but I always feel like this team is just straight up lazy. I honestly can't remember a single game that I've watched the last few seasons where the team looks well coached and want the game more than the other team. The laissez faire attitude, dumb mental errors and flat out laziness permeates our games week after week. You don't always have to be the more talented team to win, but if you just show up and think the other team should roll over and give you the three points, you are almost guaranteed to run into problems.

Yep

It's odd because you'd think the team would play with grit because they're managed by Gattuso but that isn't the case
If I were GAttuso, I would start brushing up my resume right now. His days are numbered. Hell, if Conte didn't have that Chelsea contract dispute over the summer, Leo might have replaced Gattuso then already. With the results Gattuso is now delivering, it's only a matter of time before Leo gets rid of him. And no, I don't think Gattuso has what it takes to turn this around. He has been here long enough now that he no longer has the "if you just give me time, I can make it happen" excuse. The guy simply isn't a coach that has enough capability to run a team like this.
I think it's important to make a change ASAP. It's early enough in the season to turn things around