Empoli vs Milan 27/9
Fun fact:

If Gattuso gets sacked, his replacement would be the 7th manager in 4 years(9th if we count Allegri and Tassotti). Which is a farce to be honest.

The players can't seem to play the full 90 mins, which all of the previous managers since Allegri complained about.
The players are mentally weak, which also most of the previous managers complained about, and recently Maldini and Leonardo.

Now I'm not defending Gattuso here, he had all he asked for and a full pre-season with the players, but I think there is something deeper than the coaching staff going wrong inside the club and it's up to Leonardo and Maldini to figure out what it is and fix it.

Doesn't matter who the next coach is, I don't believe our problems will be magically solved, rather those same problems mentioned above will surface once again after a couple of matches.
Milan haven't won in over a month in Serie A and the seasons only 5/6 weeks in.
Milan are the only team in Serie A to not have a clean sheet.
Milan haven't had a clean sheet in 6 months.
Just sack Gattuso and get over with this torture.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Conte would get more out of this team than Gattuso. How much more? That's the question. There's talent on the team. Regardless, all in on Conte
(09-28-2018, 06:30 AM)somedevil Wrote: Gattuso is not blameless, he can do some thing better like the timing of subs for instance but the majority of the blame lies with the players. We have repeatedly seen lazy performances from them.

But who's job is that? Yours? Mine? Or it could be that it is job of Gattuso? I mean ,come on ,he's with them for alsmost a year and yet ,they're still lazy bastards...If guy for that amount of time can't change team menatality and attitude ,than he's clearly not right person for that job. So ,yeah ,that lazy attitude is all on Gattuso ,and it's nobody's fault but his own.
(09-27-2018, 09:54 PM)Acmir Wrote: We can't score to save our lives just like last season, but now we can't defend either.

This is so funny yet so true.. even when we replaced Bonucci with a highly rated Caldara.. and Higuain coming in.. we are somehow screwing up.. lmao.. speechless..
(09-28-2018, 09:29 AM)Ace Wrote: Fun fact:

If Gattuso gets sacked, his replacement would be the 7th manager in 4 years(9th if we count Allegri and Tassotti). Which is a farce to be honest.

That's because for all that time we didn't had serious coach. And of course that some mediocres can't succeede in conditions like those. And if ,after Gattuso is sacked (and he will be, it is now just matter of time) ,board bring in another one like those folks we had in recent years ,than it will be same shit all over again.
Milan needs serious ,proven coach who can move things forward from this miasma. That's step one.
(09-28-2018, 11:07 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: This is so funny yet so true.. even when we replaced Bonucci with a highly rated Caldara.. and Higuain coming in.. we are somehow screwing up.. lmao.. speechless..

Because we're reinforcing in wrong areas. You can put all quality in the world into defence and attack ,but if you don't have quality in midfield - it's useless ,it will bring you close to nothing. Defence and attack both starts from midfield ,and it's crucial part of the team. Until our midfield is not fixed up properly ,we can have all Iguains and Caldaras of the world ,but we'll again be 5th or 6th at the end.
do you guys even remember last season? we also didnt play that well, but we still win the games, and how do we win it? we win it by playing bad at the 1st half and play better at the 2nd half, now gattuso wants to change the team to play good at the 1st half and keeping it till the end, the thing is, i think the players can't cope with that kind of play, where we play a consistent 90mnt good game, this stem from the old players, i think the 1st move is to replace our player, but i dont think gattuso have the guts to do that. and last night we dont have a striker ( i dont think borini is a striker anymore ). that being said, congrats for empoli in getting a draw against us, we must build from this game and continue to grow, and i dont expect gattuso to be fired so soon. atleast until the mid season.
Gattuso isn't tactically sound to manage Milan