Empoli vs Milan 27/9
In all competitive games Milan has played so far this season, Reina has not conceded one single goal. Donnarumma has not had one single clean sheet. LOL.
Gattuso is a pretty stubborn guy when it comes to changing players' roles on his team. I mean, he was going down the Kalinic train all the way until the end, for example. If we are being fair and objective, Donna has not been very good for some time now. Even last year, he was often times very shaky and made a number of major errors. He used to be able to offset his errors with great saves, but those amazing saves are happening less and less frequent these days too. I personally think putting Reina in can go a long way in helping us on the field. But then again, Gattuso isn't exactly known as a flexible guy.
(09-26-2018, 07:53 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: On milannews.it Furio Fedele makes the point that in Reina we have a leader on the pitch that we're not using. I think that's a fair point. I don't think Donnarumma is to blame for our poor start to the season, but in spite of how talented is, I also get the feeling that he does not transmit any kind of confidence to our defenders and the rest of the team - sometimes rather the opposite. I at least never feel entirely safe with him in goal.
Fedele also said that Reina is good at talking to the defenders, telling them how to position themselves and so on, which would be a great thing for our goalkeeper to do right now, I think. Considering how many goals we've conceded so far it might be worth giving Reina a go in goal, but somehow I doubt Gattuso will make that choice.

I agree with this. As much as I hate Bonucci, he was leader at the back. We have new combo CB and the more experienced one, Musacchio is not a leader. Our captain who is a CB is still very young, he needs to be accompanied by a  more experienced and champion one. 

I like the statement how Reina is good at talking with the defenders. This could raise the teamwork at the backline and lead to improvement of our defenders' confindence.

Actually we need more players like Higuain, Reina who are full experienced and winners. We should have such type of player in every department: defense, midfield and striker. Our midfield are weak and Biglia is not able to motivate his team mates (and his position is crucial in midfield, he is the one who should lead the midfield due to his central position in midfield).
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-27-2018, 12:31 AM)Siregar Wrote: Actually we need more players like Higuain, Reina who are full experienced and winners. We should have such type of player in every department: defense, midfield and striker. Our midfield are weak and Biglia is not able to motivate his team mates (and his position is crucial in midfield, he is the one who should lead the midfield due to his central position in midfield).

Fabregas
(09-26-2018, 07:28 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Borini will score

An own goal?
Cutrone will show us tonight why we let Silva go.  Devilcool
This gonna be an awesome game.
Or maybe Borini...  Devilcool
(09-27-2018, 12:48 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Fabregas

He should come this summer not next season (he will be 32 yo next season). We dont need old player especially in midfield. We need a dynamic and skilfull midfield to compete with big teams and we can not affor a 32 yo player like Fabregas in the department.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-27-2018, 03:39 PM)Siregar Wrote: He should come this summer not next season (he will be 32 yo next season). We dont need old player especially in midfield. We need a dynamic and skilfull midfield to compete with big teams and we can not affor a 32 yo player like Fabregas in the department.

It's possible he comes in January.  If not him then Ramsey is an option