Sassuolo vs. Milan 9/30/18
1-1
Sassuolo and Chievo before international break, 6 points or it is time for a change unfortunately
Not calling for 'his head' as of now, crappy 1-0 win for both games are good enough for me then he got time to figure out better after the break.
(09-28-2018, 02:52 PM)reza Wrote: Sassuolo and Chievo before international break, 6 points or it is time for a change unfortunately

I'll be shocked if we get three points this weekend
There is a probable lineup that includes Borini (cause Higuain and Cutrone may be not 100% yet) and Abate.

This team is lost already I think, without FFP may be Elliott or an egotistic billionaire could help us 'faster', but with FFP this is a 5 year project at best.
Even Borini has ankle problem now. May be Zapata can play CF ....
(09-29-2018, 03:27 PM)reza Wrote: Even Borini has ankle problem now. May be Zapata can play CF ....

I'd play Bonaventura at CF
Play Reina! Forget potential big transfer fee for Donarumma! We need champions to raise the players mentality. We only have two players with winning mentality and we lost already one due to injury (Higuain). Play the Spanish GK so that the defense would feel more comfortable at the back!

Our problem is very weak mentality! That's all!
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Probable lineup vs. Sassuolo (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessié, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Castillejo, Çalhanoglu [Sky]
Rather than even risk Borini as our starting cf.. i'd like to see we start off with Castillejo as a false 9 or hakan.. just someone.. just not borini.. hell.. i'd even throw in hallilovic and pray.. if i recall correctly, samu could play anywhere across the front.. or was i mistaken?