Sassuolo vs. Milan 9/30/18
I am not that worried about having no pure striker in our team right now BUT how what I am afraid of is how we could have different type of play due to our mentality. We could clearly see that we had chances against Empoli especially after Empoli scored since we gave our ability to play our game (but it was 'too late', the GK already turned to a 'mosnter').

We need to change our attitude. The players should focus on the game NOT the scoreline. Just play with full ability and dictate the game by their own, we should get the maximum points. Otherwise same story. One of these possibilities would happen: score fast and sleep then the opponents score and the time is just not enough to make a single goal, sassuolo made unexpected goal, the morale falls and we dont know what to do until the break or some moment wake our players up.

It starts to worry me how Romagnoli plays now, he should lead the defense but he is just too young. He needs an experienced and trusted one to accompany him, to raise his confidence. Reina could do a favour for our captain and generally for our defense. Lets be real, the players now who have strong mentality is only Romagnoli (beside Higuain). RR in many times looks afraid, Musacchio doesnt show confidence with himself, maybe only Calabria show some of anger due to his determination. Jack is just weak mentally so is our regista while Kessie is inconsistent, he should one of the player who has strong determination that could affect players beside him. We dont need to say about Hakan and Suso, two players who we dont know when they will explode or sleep while in the game.

It is just a pity have have no options of player with strong character on the bench especially for the midfield. Midfield subs were just not better from the first team players from mentality point of view while in the defense we should be able to rely on 'champion' like Abate or so experienced player on Zapata but we can not, very sad! Caldara is very young while Simic should not play for AC Milan. TERRIBLE!
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
3-0
(09-30-2018, 03:05 AM)Siregar Wrote: I am not that worried about having no pure striker in our team right now BUT how what I am afraid of is how we could have different type of play due to our mentality. We could clearly see that we had chances against Empoli especially after Empoli scored since we gave our ability to play our game (but it was 'too late', the GK already turned to a 'mosnter').

We need to change our attitude. The players should focus on the game NOT the scoreline. Just play with full ability and dictate the game by their own, we should get the maximum points. Otherwise same story. One of these possibilities would happen: score fast and sleep then the opponents score and the time is just not enough to make a single goal, sassuolo made unexpected goal, the morale falls and we dont know what to do until the break or some moment wake our players up.

It starts to worry me how Romagnoli plays now, he should lead the defense but he is just too young. He needs an experienced and trusted one to accompany him, to raise his confidence. Reina could do a favour for our captain and generally for our defense. Lets be real, the players now who have strong mentality is only Romagnoli (beside Higuain). RR in many times looks afraid, Musacchio doesnt show confidence with himself, maybe only Calabria show some of anger due to his determination. Jack is just weak mentally so is our regista while Kessie is inconsistent, he should one of the player who has strong determination that could affect players beside him. We dont need to say about Hakan and Suso, two players who we dont know when they will explode or sleep while in the game.

It is just a pity have have no options of player with strong character on the bench especially for the midfield. Midfield subs were just not better from the first team players from mentality point of view while in the defense we should be able to rely on 'champion' like Abate or so experienced player on Zapata but we can not, very sad! Caldara is very young while Simic should not play for AC Milan. TERRIBLE!
Milan formazione ufficiale: Donnarumma, Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Suso, Castillejo, Calhanoglu
(09-30-2018, 03:05 AM)Siregar Wrote: Caldara is very young

Caldara is 24, has two full good seasons behind him in Serie A and has played two matches italian national team. Age or experience should not be an issue for him. If he was as good as we hoped he would play.
Suso's shot rattled the crossbar.
I don't think there is a more wasteful player than Kessie, what a moron.
Yes, he should've buried that one.
There is a lot of our ex players. If they all score ,as it often happens ,it will not be good.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Kessie!