Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18
(10-31-2018, 04:58 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Even throwing Gattuso himself now on the field is a better choice than having Bakayoko there.. that man is just terrible at the moment.. everytime the ball goes to him.. u just know a fuckup is about to happen.. every.. single.. time..

haha I'm not disagreeing with you my man
(10-31-2018, 07:11 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: R U READY FOR KESSIE AND BAKAYOKO TO MURDER GENOA

I tot u were serious till i read again and saw Bakayoko's name.. good one mate.. nefremo and me are with u on this
whoa

3-5-2
Milan ufficiale
Donnarumma, Musacchio Romagnoli Rodriguez
Suso kessie Bakayoko Calha Laxalt
Cutrone Higuain
We did not need this kind of risk in this game which is very important
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Anyone got a working link.. my stream keeps crashing thx to too many viewers.. a link that works on mobile
(10-31-2018, 08:36 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Anyone got a working link.. my stream keeps crashing thx to too many viewers.. a link that works on mobile

http://lewstream.live/soccer-live02.html
don't share it  Okmilan
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Suso again...so many IDIOTS want(ed) him sold coming down to the end of last season
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Bakayoko has very good so far. Hakan has been just as sloppy, slow and rubbish as he has been all season.
Late in half we are lucky it's still 1-0