Milan vs. Fiorentina 12/22/18
(12-22-2018, 07:30 PM)artand Wrote: why not!?

Because he epitomizes mediocrity and is not going to suddenly become a good or very good coach after almost 2 decades of being average at best bar a couple of seasons at Livorno and Parma.He has just been fired by Bologna for being poor.
(12-23-2018, 07:38 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Because he epitomizes mediocrity and is not going to suddenly become a good or very good coach after almost 2 decades of being average at best bar a couple of seasons at Livorno and Parma.He has just been fired by Bologna for being poor.

if you ask a gunner of his opinion about wenger , he would say the very same things you are saying about donadoni. the only difference is the donadoni is italian and still younger than wenger.
We need a real coach though. I wouldn't take Wenger, he's not the answer in my opinion. What has Arsenal really won in recent years under him? Arsenal invested quite heavily a few times as well, he always had resources. I do not think he's a proper coach for Milan, nor modern football in general to be completely honest.
(12-24-2018, 05:43 PM)WCmilan Wrote: We need a real coach though. I wouldn't take Wenger, he's not the answer in my opinion. What has Arsenal really won in recent years under him? Arsenal invested quite heavily a few times as well, he always had resources. I do not think he's a proper coach for Milan, nor modern football in general to be completely honest.

That's not your opinion.  That's a fucking fact.  He'll die on the pitch if we hire him.  Gazidis better not hire him.  We don't want to be AC Arsenal.  We want to win, not be stuck in mediocrity for eternity
I am not a fan and I have talked about Wenger on other sites many times. But even if he comes he won't be here for long, if we stay mediocre it won't be because of Wenger.
I guarantee that in 10 years I can name 100 reasons why Milan were mediocre before reaching 'Wenger was Milan coach'
(12-24-2018, 06:22 PM)reza Wrote: I am not a fan and I have talked about Wenger on other sites many times. But even if he comes he won't be here for long, if we stay mediocre it won't be because of Wenger.
I guarantee that in 10 years I can name 100 reasons why Milan were mediocre before reaching 'Wenger was Milan coach'

I'll blame Gazidis first and foremost but the point is to get out of mediocrity not stay in it