Frosinone vs. Milan 12/26/18
0-0. FT.

F*** this. How frustrating. Boring Milan.
Team need to re-learn to shoot under pressure. Strikers included.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Glad I slept in, it's the day after Christmas was not getting up at 6:30AM local time lol

Merry Christmas all.

Reading posts and articles now, I guess the finishing on this team is as bad as the creativity and that says sooo much....
Quote:This is the first time since 1984 that Milan have gone 4 games without scoring a goal.

This is also the first time since his move to Serie A that Gonzalo Higuain has gone 9 games without scoring a goal.

Credit @milaneye
Happy holidays to everyone - like Reza there was no way I was getting up that early on the day after Christmas lol. Looks like I made the right decision based on the result
Siamo a posto cosi.
(12-26-2018, 02:50 PM)reza Wrote: Credit @milaneye

glad we are still makin 'records'. Dodgy
Bakayoko (and goalie ) are Motm, Hakan should leave asap. Conti did make difference after coming on, hope he stays fit.
Slept in as well. Sorry guys.
Although it looks like a good decision...had enough disappointments this year
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
btw , Happy holiday guys!
I can forgive and accept Gattuso is learning on the go.. match by match.. i can accept thst sometimes formations dont work.. etc etc etc.. what i cannot accept is a player who has been so bloody bullshit off form.. he is still starting 11.. Hakan.. in Championship manager.. i truly his past game form would be 1-1-1-1 for the past countless games but our retarded coach wont drop him as if he is the G.O.A.T .. He is so shockingly rubbish that its a god damn insult to every single legendary no.10 to use that number.. not just our legends.. i include every single no.10 to have ever graced the game at the highest levels..

How the fuck can Gattuso ever be taken seriously as a coach if he simply refuses to start games with 11 actual players instead of 10players and 1 god damn training cone on the field.. there is not 1 fucking logical or acceptable reason Hakan is starting games.. u can probably go the nearest park and grab the first footballer having a kickabout and u get the same level of performance as Hakan..

Did Gattuso not think of the fans who travelled to support the team? The money spent to watch that shit? The fans who woke up at stupid hours after Xmas to watch the team? As a legend, he should show more respect to the fans.. fuck him
#GattusoOut