Juve vs. Milan 1/16/19
beautiful attack, such a powerful shot by Calhanoglu (I thought it was from an offside position?)

Castillejo's lack of physicality worries me though.
(01-16-2019, 07:01 PM)xudong Wrote: Thanks, Reza. How soon will he be back?

Not sure when.
Can someone please find me stats on Kessie's passing accuracy?
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(01-16-2019, 07:21 PM)reza Wrote: Not sure when.

What are you waiting for then? Pull out your magic wand. Angry Grinundwech
(01-16-2019, 07:10 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Paqueta already MOM ... Big Grin

He doesn't look like a typical Brazilian player. So much tactic awareness. Okmilan
(01-16-2019, 07:23 PM)xudong Wrote: What are you waiting for then? Pull out your magic wand. Angry Grinundwech

My wand told me 50 million to Real Scared

Grinundwech
This is a much pleasant display from the team. I think both teams showed aggression to win the match with Juve having more chances to score. The effort from everyone is the attitude for every single game (not just against juve).

It is clear that a technical box-to-box type of player is missing. Neither Kessie or Bakayako can take that role for the odd man run situation.
Kessie has been useless forever now
(01-16-2019, 07:23 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Can someone please find me stats on Kessie's passing accuracy?

His header to Chiellini was right on spot, almost setting up a perfect assist.  Sagrin
(01-16-2019, 07:28 PM)reza Wrote: Kessie has been useless forever now

I wonder what has happened... 

I envy Juventus having so many great players, but in the meantime, maybe they get (even) better over there while they stagnate or regress. 

This may not be a right time to bring it up, but I really think we need a better coach. Gattuso would be a great assistant coach but he hasn't shown enough to me that he can be successful in leading Milan as the head coach yet.