Milan vs. Cagliari 2/10/19
Somehow it's not 2-1, Joao Pedro did a Robinho Big Grin after good Donnarumma save
We are awful in this half, and it should have been 2-1 by now. Our midfield is getting overrun and I am yet to see a good second half performance by Paqueta. All gas has gone out of him once again.
Chalhanoglu is so bad.
Piatek BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
3-0 Piatek after a mess by Cagliari, Piatek finishing but pointing to give credit to Calhangolu ....personally I won't change my mind that if we don't get 4th it will be 75% due to over the limit loyalty to Calahanoglu (and Kessie) by Gattuso.
Cutrone has some big boots to fill in terms of workrate.
(02-10-2019, 09:56 PM)reza Wrote: 3-0 Piatek after a mess by Cagliari, Piatek finishing but pointing to give credit to Calhangolu ....personally I won't change my mind that if we don't get 4th it will be 75% due to over the limit loyalty to Calahanoglu (and Kessie) by Gattuso.

Amen. Good point. No reason to give credit to Hakan, Piatek created that chance by his own tenacity, Hakan’s only contribution was to botch the finish. I’m loosing so much faith in Gattuso for his ridiculous and boneheaded insistence of starting Hakan and Kessie.
Wonderboy is finally removed from the field.

Gattuso is a very weird man, we are 3 goals up and it would be a good time to give either Laxalt or Castillejo some minutes out on the wing. Instead he once again opts for the least interesting of all of our bench players.
Gattuso using his 3 subs by 77th min Angel
Why on earth didn’t Suso pass that one to Cutrone? He really is a selfish prick.