Friendly: January 4, 2011: AC Milan vs. PSG: Al Ahli Stadium, Dubai, UAE
30 minute have passed. A pretty balanced game so far. Pato scored in our first real chance thanks to Ibra's assist. One interesting note I think he Ibra seemed to take the treq role. Nocerino's overhead kick also hit the bar. PSG are not bad either but nothing that our defense especially T. Silva and Amelia can't handle.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Both teams played uninterested and unmotivated. I almost felt asleep watching. Big Grin
aka xudong
Surprisingly we're much better so far in the second half playing with a combination of primavera players (Valotti, El Shaarawy) and older ones like (Pippo, Zambro, and the likes). Looks like they're trying to prove something.
per l'amaro e il dolce
d
(01-04-2012, 05:52 PM)Nalx Wrote: Surprisingly we're much better so far in the second half playing with a combination of primavera players (Valotti, El Shaarawy) and older ones like (Pippo, Zambro, and the likes). Looks like they're trying to prove something.

I think it is just the typical approach in a friendly. Everybody gets to play.

By the way, we are playing 10 Italians and 1 Dutchman for the second half. Okmilan

Abbiati/Antonini/Nesta/Bonera/Zambrotta/Ambrosin/Gattuso/Valoti/Emanuelson/Inzaghi/El Shaarawy

The only notable player that hasn't played is Boateng (as well as Abate, but he may still be injured). Wonder what is going on?
aka xudong
You're right. Judging from what the team did in Dubai it looks like it's as much a winter training camp as a business trip to fulfill our obligation to our sponsor.

The official Milan site said they trained separately on the beach yesterday but took part in the final training session today so I guess they're fine.
per l'amaro e il dolce
It is finally over. 1-0, and we won another trophy. Big Grin

Apart from the goal, the moment when Nocerino hit the crossbar, I can't think of any other memorable moments from this game. Of course, except for the few minutes' chaos when Abbiati made two great saves in a row, Nene tried to sneak a corner in while everyone else was standing, then somehow PSG hit the crossbar again and the post.

I like El Shaarawy by the way. and welcome back, Rino.
aka xudong