Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
So delighted about their defeat today..well deserved Ajax..Allegri is a real looser..
Great Ajax tonight. Great to see the losers out of the competition again.
Once in Europe, they can play only 11 vs. 11. Okmilan

Occasionally, 11 vs. 14... O
(04-07-2019, 08:12 AM)edysim Wrote: so the league is not gonna review thay kick by Mandzukic and discipline him?(though means nothing to us now) and Hakan was carded for non existent foul. Man Im still pissed .. Im not supporting them for the remaining of UCL games Im afraid. I dont care about that coefficient thing.

Oh yeahh.. I feel good. With or without CR7, no UCL glory..
exaltation pure.
All those teams who used to walk the league (Juve, PSG, Bayern) are all out. Something fishy  Huh
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Barca is still in there, as are Ajax. I'd say the CL pedigree is still well and truly alive.

That said, Juventus spent how much to win less trophies than last year again? Big Grin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(04-17-2019, 01:48 AM)Ryo Wrote: Barca is still in there, as are Ajax. I'd say the CL pedigree is still well and truly alive.

That said, Juventus spent how much to win less trophies than last year again? Big Grin

I think he meant those who have always won their domestic league comfortably in recent seasons. Barca can be considered, I guess, but with RM usually making it interesting, unlike Juventus, PSG, and Bayern.

as for your question, I think the answer is €341m. Big Grin

Quote:Juventus’ €341m Ronaldo gamble fails in abysmal Ajax exit

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/juventus...kxwsujq6wb
(04-16-2019, 10:47 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: All those teams who used to walk the league (Juve, PSG, Bayern) are all out. Something fishy  Huh

As far as Juventus is concerned, I think that is a result of bad coaching and inferior management from Allegri..He has in his hands a full roster and low competition in the domestic league and his team lost 4 of the 10 games in UCL..

Bayern is in a very sensible phase: Ribery, Robben in the last year, unstable defence because of poor form (Hummels, Boateng and Neuer are underperforming), the new signings are not WC and many problems inside the team (see Leva saga...). Plus unproven coach (Kovac). 
Just remember that Martinez, who was initially a backup, is by far the best player of this team...
Liverpool has been by far the better team and deserved the win in this series.

PSG: one word: circus...this team needs a WC coach in order to manage so many divas..Tuchel is definitely not the right man..