Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
That would be the most satisfying, but also extremely risky. Inter would have to lose one game (Napoli) and at least draw the other one (Empoli). I would rather Atalanta just lose that one damn game and we call it a day.
(05-18-2019, 12:10 AM)xudong Wrote: That would be the most satisfying, but also extremely risky. Inter would have to lose one game (Napoli) and at least draw the other one (Empoli). I would rather Atalanta just lose that one damn game and we call it a day.

I think we have a better shot of jumping merda.  Empoli's fighting relegation and Inter only beat them 1-0 in the first fixture
Guys, we need to win this game and hope Juve is going to beat Atalanta. Looking for a miracle Smile Liver vs Barca, Ajax vs Tot => good time for miracles

Also, guys, please notice that you can chat with friends and have fun in a new football app FansInTears App
Please give it a shot, we need you rossoneri Smile
Call me crazy but I think our better chance is Atalanta drawing with Juve then Sens, Berrardi and Locatelli putting in a performance allowing Sassuolo to draw the next game.
Probable lineup vs. Frosinone (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu; Suso, Piatek, Borini [Sky]
If Empoli don't win against Torino ,and Udinese and Genoa beats Cagliari and Spal (both play at home) ,Empoli will get relegated and will not have nothing to play for on last matchday...Let leave them be and hope that Juventus will do job for us.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Yup. This is the order of hope for me. Big Grin

Today (at least 1 of the following)
- NO Genoa win
- NO Udinese win, prefferably loss

Tomorrow
- Juventus win
- Napoli win
- Empoli win/tie (or even loss would be ok if Genoa doesn't win)

Clearly, a Juventus win is the most important.
(05-18-2019, 01:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: Yup. This is the order of hope for me. Big Grin

Today  (at least 1 of the following)
- NO Genoa win
- NO Udinese win, prefferably loss

Tomorrow
- Juventus win
- Napoli win
- Empoli win/tie (or even loss would be ok if Genoa doesn't win)

Clearly, a Juventus win is the most important.

Udinese just won against SPAL. Happy that SPAL players will get demotivated in final match against us Smile
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
So Geoa tied, which means we got what we wanted....for Empoli to get to the last game of the season against Inter with all to play for. As it stands, even if Empoli loses tomorrow, they'll still be only 2 points away from Genoa which makes their game at San Siro next week a do or die. Now we just need Napoli to actually beat Inter tomorrow.
It would be hilarious if Inter is the one that actually misses out on the CL. Big Grin
(05-18-2019, 07:25 PM)nefremo Wrote: It would be hilarious if Inter is the one that actually misses out on the CL. Big Grin

I think we've a better shot at jumping them than Atalanta