Coppa Italia, Round of 16: Milan vs. Novara (Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 21:00CET)
Some Chinese source says that Mesbah may play against Novara as LB. I don't think that he has officially joined, has he? Big Grin
aka xudong
I wonder if Merkel will play tomorrow against Novara? I remember that Capello played Desailly in a Serie A game (which should be more important than a coppa game) against Parma as soon as he arrived.

Let's do that. Merkel, El Shaarawy, nice. Okmilan
aka xudong
Il tecnico si affiderà a un consolidato 4-3-1-2: Amelia; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Robinho; El Shaarawy, Pato.
Quote: Il tecnico si affiderà a un consolidato 4-3-1-2: Amelia; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Robinho; El Shaarawy, Pato.

Grrr....Allegri Sad
(01-17-2012, 07:07 PM)mathiask Wrote:
Quote: Il tecnico si affiderà a un consolidato 4-3-1-2: Amelia; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Robinho; El Shaarawy, Pato.

Grrr....Allegri Sad

I thought this lineup was ok? Huh
aka xudong
(01-17-2012, 07:02 PM)Beppe Wrote: Il tecnico si affiderà a un consolidato 4-3-1-2: Amelia; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Robinho; El Shaarawy, Pato.

(01-18-2012, 12:01 AM)xudong Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 07:07 PM)mathiask Wrote: Grrr....Allegri Sad

I thought this lineup was ok? Huh

It's "ok" but this game should be more about testing guys like Merkel, Valoti, Cristante in my opinion. Letting Inzaghi play again to give him some match rythm and putting Urby in the position he belongs because, never in his life has he been a teq. To win with ease, this is a good formation yes, but I 'd just like to see different players who need an appearance.
(01-18-2012, 10:32 AM)mathiask Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 07:02 PM)Beppe Wrote: Il tecnico si affiderà a un consolidato 4-3-1-2: Amelia; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Robinho; El Shaarawy, Pato.

(01-18-2012, 12:01 AM)xudong Wrote: I thought this lineup was ok? Huh

It's "ok" but this game should be more about testing guys like Merkel, Valoti, Cristante in my opinion. Letting Inzaghi play again to give him some match rythm and putting Urby in the position he belongs because, never in his life has he been a teq. To win with ease, this is a good formation yes, but I 'd just like to see different players who need an appearance.

I don't think Novara is that weak.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(01-18-2012, 11:16 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 10:32 AM)mathiask Wrote: It's "ok" but this game should be more about testing guys like Merkel, Valoti, Cristante in my opinion. Letting Inzaghi play again to give him some match rythm and putting Urby in the position he belongs because, never in his life has he been a teq. To win with ease, this is a good formation yes, but I 'd just like to see different players who need an appearance.

I don't think Novara is that weak.

They are this weak, buddy Sagrin

2. Milan
20. Novara
free loan with option to buy ™
Novara ain't strong enough to beat a Milano test team. Apart from that, I think the National Cup would be a waste of energy at this stage. I think that, even with some youngsters in our team we can beat them. After all, they want to prove themselves. And believe me, with urby as LB instead of CAM, we'll do a lot better anyway.
About Emmanuelson, I find it funny to see how much his LB value has grown because of 10 good minutes at this position during the derby ...

That's funny because if Bonera plays like sh.t during 80 minutes at CD and plays the last 10 minutes like a god at RB, no people will want him to play there again at the next game.

The fact is Emmanuelson played twice or three times as a LB if I'm not wrong since he's been a Milan player, and he never convinced, he was even bad !! But after 10 good minutes there in the derby, everyone wants to see him again. I'm not that optimistic, IMO, there is no place for Emmanuelson in our team, no matter the position.

Don't forget that when he played like a LB, there was almost no more attack from Inter, and the few attacks were coming from 2 lonely players ... It's quite easy when you play in defence in such a situation, you can only look good as you almost doesn't have to defend, and like there were Nesta and T.Silva with him, it's even easier.

PS: Zambrotta is bad, Taiwo is bad and unconfident, Antonini is average and probably has no confidence too, let's use this Novara game to let one of them get some confidence back instead of putting their head under water even more by trying someone else (and by waiting for Mesbah). If that fails with Emmanuelson, that means we will have a useless Emmanuelson, and three LB who will be even worse than what they are nowadays. What a risk !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !