Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
Our main problem is that gardener is not capable to take care of flowers which already bloomed and now they're starting to wither.
It's up to bad coaching (Pioli and his associates), it's not up to M&M or Cardinale or whoever.

And speaking of Milan situation in last decade, fans often had more common sense than so called "professionals".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Well, at least for some miraculous reasons, we are still in the top 4 Big Grin
Gazzetta: Not only Pioli risks getting sacked, also Maldini and Massara’s future could be in high doubt should Milan miss out on a top 4 finish.
In 2023 Milan have lost 7 matches and conceded 21 goals, the third worst in the league.
(03-20-2023, 01:52 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Gazzetta: Not only Pioli risks getting sacked, also Maldini and Massara’s future could be in high doubt should Milan miss out on a top 4 finish.

It depends who is his replacement if they are De Zerbi, Enrique, Zidane i wont mind but not Conte, Tuchel typos
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-20-2023, 06:59 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: It depends who is his replacement if they are De Zerbi, Enrique, Zidane i wont mind but not Conte, Tuchel typos

What is wrong with Tuchel?
aka xudong
(Stop protecting the current one for a while) I prefer a promising tactician with good man management,
not the established ones like Conte, Zidane,...

We need to gradually building the team.
Gazzetta: Milan in 2023 so far (Serie A):

➤ 15 points obtained out of 36 available
➤ 5 defeats
➤ A 5-game run without a win
➤ 15 goals scored
➤ 21 goals conceded
I would really be interested in De Zerbi. I've been impressed at how he's been able to perform outside of Italy.
(03-22-2023, 12:13 AM)nefremo Wrote: I would really be interested in De Zerbi. I've been impressed at how he's been able to perform outside of Italy.

RDZ would be my first choice. Has been since his Sassuolo days and he's now proving that his performance at Sass wasn't a one off.