Week 19: Novara vs. Milan (Sunday, January 22, 2012, 15:00 CET)
(01-20-2012, 02:38 PM)Beppe Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 03:05 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: This is getting ridiculous but Antonini and Abbiati are now Injured as well.
Here's the ridiculous lineup that's being spoken about on Gazzetta and other sources...

-------Robinho -------- Ibra----

---------------Seedorf-------

Nocerino - Van Bommel - Ambrosini

Mesbah - Silva - Mexes - Abate

----------------Amelia
Wow, that lineup would be terrible. But I dont think it will happen, Allegri cant be so stupid to field that lineup.

Guys, this stupid lineup has 6 usual starters ... and one player in Milan to play an important part (Mexes), so 6,5 starters !! Big Grin

Abbiati being injured, Amelia is logically in our goals (7,5).

Mesbah is in Milan to take our LB spot (we all hope he will be better than the others) ...

The only player I'd like to be replaced at 100% in this lineup is Ambrosini, because while Seedorf can still make one or two good performances here and there, Ambrosini seems to be a ghost nowadays (slow decision making, bad passes, no dribble, not even a leader whereas he's been our captain). The problem is that I'm not sure that Merkel will be fit enough to start this game after 120 minutes against Novara in the Italian Cup.

So they just put a logical lineup, and it will probably be this one Sunday. Not stupid, just logical.
Ahahahahahahahahah, it's almost becoming funny ... Mexes could be out too because he has flu (say "thank you Clarence" ?) !!

Dodgy
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
That is a lineup without a midfielder who can pass the ball, we've tried this before (Lecce first half for example), it doesnt work. Also Seedorf as trequartista doesnt work, we've also seen that numerous times. Also El Shaarawy must play, he deserves it as he is in great form!

-----------------El Shaarawy - Ibrahimovic

----------------------------Robinho

-------------Nocerino Bommel Seedorf/Merkel

-------Mesbah ---- T.Silva Mexes ------- Abate

----------------------------Amelia
just when we thought that we were luckier than last season, all the injuries were thrown at us.

who will be the next? Sad
aka xudong
Well I would really like to think that ELS has earned a starting place for this game. He played well and almost had 2 goals midweek if not for a miracle save by the Novara keeper, so for me, he must start...

Now where did I put Allegri's number?
I LOVE MILAN
(01-21-2012, 02:24 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Well I would really like to think that ELS has earned a starting place for this game. He played well and almost had 2 goals midweek if not for a miracle save by the Novara keeper, so for me, he must start...

Don't worry, I'll pm you Sagrin

IMO, ELS has improved a lot recently. His balance & strength are much better, while the speed and skills become more effective. However, he is more of a forward than AM.
(01-21-2012, 02:24 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Well I would really like to think that ELS has earned a starting place for this game. He played well and almost had 2 goals midweek if not for a miracle save by the Novara keeper, so for me, he must start...

Allegri most likely won't start him this weekend, at least according to the media speculation. I hope that it is because that he just played 120 minutes midweek, instead of Allegri's stubbornness.
aka xudong
It's kind of exciting to see el shaarawy playing more and having merkel back i really hope we see them play sundayBig Grin
(01-21-2012, 04:25 AM)xudong Wrote:

Allegri most likely won't start him this weekend, at least according to the media speculation. I hope that it is because that he just played 120 minutes midweek, instead of Allegri's stubbornness.

Media speculation aside...the boy is 19...and should be more than capable of playing at least 70min on Sunday....its not like he has been playing week after week this term.

That said, if fitness is an issue, then I defer to the experts, but maintain be should feature for @ the minimum, 20 min or so.
I LOVE MILAN
Ruled out for this game are Gianluca Zambrotta, Christian Abbiati, Alexandre Pato, Alberto Aquilani, Mario Yepes, Mathieu Flamini, Antonio Cassano and Gennaro Gattuso.

Ridiculous , Merkel and ES92 should play , but I bet they won't.
Juventus are winter champs.

Lets hope we stay hot enough on their trail to burn them off first place in the end.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool