AC Milan vs. SPAL serie a week 10; Thursday 31/10/2019
here we go again

Pioli preparing revolution for Milan-Spal
After the fiasco with Roma, coach Sefano Pioli is preparing a different squad for the upcoming Serie A match AC Milan vs Spal.
https://www.acmilaninfo.com/pioli-revolu...ilan-spal/
doesnt matter.. the gdumbass will still start fucking suso and biglia..
When biglia and suso are benched then it's a revolution
Hes got no balls to bench Suso and Biglia. Out by Dec #pioliout
aka edysim
I actually don't mind Biglia as he can be the stabilizing factor in the important area called the midfield. Youngsters easily lose their heads and lose the tempo. Now of course Biglia loses his heart (lazy) and his leg (slow), and often loses ball and his man in dangerous area, which end up losing the game for us, but I can see why coach after coach wants to rely on him. (No sarcasm).

Nonetheless, Bennacer needs to get a fair chance too if we are to move forward. He is inexperienced, reckless at times, and sometimes even gives away two penalties in one game, but his movement linking up plays and ability to make vertical passes/runs is what we desperately need to create any threat offensively. If there is a way to play them both, I would welcome that very much.

As for Suso, ... never mind. I don't want to waste my time talking about this bum anymore. Devilf
A match against another relegation candidate. Can we beat them? Fingers crossed, but I wouldn't bet on it.
(10-29-2019, 01:35 AM)ACM2019 Wrote: I actually don't mind Biglia as he can be the stabilizing factor in the important area called the midfield. Youngsters easily lose their heads and lose the tempo. Now of course Biglia loses his heart (lazy) and his leg (slow), and often loses ball and his man in dangerous area, which end up losing the game for us, but I can see why coach after coach wants to rely on him. (No sarcasm).

Nonetheless, Bennacer needs to get a fair chance too if we are to move forward. He is inexperienced, reckless at times, and sometimes even gives away two penalties in one game, but his movement linking up plays and ability to make vertical passes/runs is what we desperately need to create any threat offensively. If there is a way to play them both, I would welcome that very much.

As for Suso, ... never mind. I don't want to waste my time talking about this bum anymore. Devilf

Huh  Coffee

On a more serious note, I really don't see why Bennacer and Biglia can't play in the same team. They don't have to play side by side. One can play in front (Bennacer) of the other (Biglia). 
There are so.many useless players in this team, that surely a coach can fit the 2 passing mods we have in the squad, on the field together, no? Isn't this what we pay these guys for? To figure out a way of how to make the team balanced but still include the best players on the field? 

I refuse to believe that both can't play at the same time. Balance doesn't only have to be achieved by the characteristics of the players. It can also be achieved with movement, pressing, high lines, etc. A player doesn't have to be a touch tackler or a great marker or a physical presence to be useful defensively. 

I'll use a Pep example again. The dude played with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Villa, Pedro on the same field....and achieved balance. Let's not forget that the likes of D.Alves are not defensive monsters either and spend more time attacking then defending. 
In Bayern, he used to throw in Thiago, Robben, Ribery, Mandzukic, Muller all at the same time. No problem.
With City...De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Bernardo, Sane, Aguero. 

So Italian coaches get get the fuck out with this tactical overthinking bullshit. If you can't make Bennacer and Biglia work together, then that's on you. I don't see a problem. Keep Kessie in there along with Biglia, and play Bennacer further forward along with Hakan and Paqueta. Leao up top. I mean, if Bennacer UNbalances us, the what the fuck does Suso do???? Is there even a word for that??
you know what, maybe mazen shouldn't open anymore match thread, every time he open it, we lose the game man. where is the beautiful touch of zk when we need it.
(10-29-2019, 12:07 AM)mazen111 Wrote: here we go again

Pioli preparing revolution for Milan-Spal

What to name it? October Revolution Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
bennaccer looks reckless IMHO